Stranger Things

Jmerc

Thats odd.

Maybe they meant the original plan before being signed by Netflix was one season. Not sure. But it was the Nerdist podcast that I heard that on if anybody is interested...

They seem like cool dudes.

Unpopular opinion: I enjoyed episode 7.

I assume it was before Netflix, yeah. I can imagine they have been working on this idea for several years. Its certainly not something that came about quickly. Maybe they wanted to do it as a movie or something.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"How was the pullout?" Yo... I almost died. It feels like I'm never gonna finish this show but its greatness is limitless. I dunno what episode I'm on but(almost) everyone is written very well. Some characters I'm liking even more now than before and some I'm hating accordingly(because the writers intended for that), but Kali and that whole roster can suck a fatty. I dunno how.they're supposed to make me feel but... Ugh. I like the hair tho.

Been a bit busy so I'm late af but just finished with season 2 today and god damn, it was awesome. I actually enjoyed it even more than I did season one.

Bob's death scene was legit so gut wrenching. You could just sense he wasn't making it out alive when he escaped the first Demodog. It had my interest from the first minute to the last and didn't disappoint for one second. I liked Max's addition and enjoyed her as an overall character, without her ever feeling super important. Season 3 should be very interesting and it would be incredible if they manage to top the preceding season once again.

If I were to pick out a minor gripe I had with the season, it was Billy. The dude just felt random. Yeah, he hated his step-sister and replaced Steve as Mr. Popular but didn't really feel significant at any point. Was at least hoping for him and Steve to go at it against each other prior to their little fight in the finale but his character felt like it had no point to exist. We could have just had Max and it wouldn't have made a difference to how people perceived her

Billys point was to create a non-monster antagonist for the show, which succeeded. It was a fine introduction, hell definitely grow going forward. I dont think it was meant to make us feel sympathy for Max all that much, just hate for him.

I had that gripe too, but Ive come to understand that he was there to extend the antagonistic feel of the season.

That was a really nice touch. I loved it for all the wrong reasons prolly. I guess with us being bred to hate Billy it felt like a win.

Just finished the show though. Man, that gaddamn thing in the red sky... could've sworn I had nightmares about that years before Straingah Dangs was even a thing. It was to the point where I actually said "Oh... *Censored* that, son" when it first saw it. Had a familiar feeling rush over me and, even though I don't do horror that often, it was quite unsettling.

Another great season though, no complaints. Those damn kids are brave as hell though. if my friend was going through some things of this caliber, hate to be the one to say it but dude might be losing a friend if he expect MY ass to help. Hell to the naw

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived