Stranger Things

Jmerc

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think they're trying to suggest that Will is gay in season 3, or just saying that he's super naive and not ready to grow up? Because, there was kind of a moment there where Mike said "It's not our fault you don't like girls!"...but I took that to be a classic Mike overreaction and him being a jerk in the heart of the moment. I don't have a problem with Will being gay, if that is the case...but I almost feel like it would take away from his character a bit.

Guessing that Will is just overly sensitive and awkward like Jonathan and his mother. I think that's the best place for him to stay...as the kid that no one understands (people make assumptions about him, but they're wrong). Especially since they have Robin as a lesbian character...would seem kinda like overkill.

Do you think they're trying to suggest that Will is gay in season 3, or just saying that he's super naive and not ready to grow up? Because, there was kind of a moment there where Mike said "It's not our fault you don't like girls!"...but I took that to be a classic Mike overreaction and him being a jerk in the heart of the moment. I don't have a problem with Will being gay, if that is the case...but I almost feel like it would take away from his character a bit.

Guessing that Will is just overly sensitive and awkward like Jonathan and his mother. I think that's the best place for him to stay...as the kid that no one understands (people make assumptions about him, but they're wrong). Especially since they have Robin as a lesbian character...would seem kinda like overkill.

5QmRPki.jpg

YTCZ12V.jpg

Personally, I feel like Mike's comment was meant more as a "grow up already" towards Will...

Pretty much same thing I thought.

And Will's reaction was to run and hide in his fort and surround himself by childish things to comfort himself...which ultimately lead to him smashing everything and leaving it to be soaked in the rain. So, that was basically him pushing through the pain of letting all of that go.

Yeah think of it like this, Will missed out on a lot cause he was missing and possessed so when things seemed to be normal this season, he felt like things could go back to the way it was with playing D&D and hanging with the homies not fully realizing that most of everyone had grew away from certain activities.

I was wondering about that too. Right now it's kinda in the air but leaning more towards growing up than the other thing even though the proof is there. Maybe it's one of those things that won't have a clear answer until the series nears its end

Not definitive proof, you're right, but I meant as far as the wording of surrounding characters, like what Fight Me post. It could be a potential puzzle piece or a red herring. "Meek" is accurate, but it may go further than that.

Not going to lie. I'm still in tears from the finale. Hop I didn't even like at first. But towards the end of the 1st season I started to like him. Then him in full dad mode made me just fall in love with him. I know he's still alive, because, well, logic. But seeing that in the moment was so *censored*ing sad yet satisfying. I'm assuming he's growing his beard out because he is indeed a Russian prisoner from the end credits scene line. But shit, for a moment I was super choked up.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Shades of Cool

I watched all the seasons at the beginning of the month in like, two days (I know, I'm a tad bit obsessed :P). And Season 3's whole ending made me cry so bad. I loved it all so so much.

Good news Dead by Daylight fans. Stranger Things is coming to DBD. With Steve and Nancy as the survivors and the Demogorgon as the killer. With the Underground Lab as the map.

I heard a rumor around a month ago that they would be coming to DBD. Woke up to see that rumor true, Awesome

Good news Dead by Daylight fans. Stranger Things is coming to DBD. With Steve and Nancy as the survivors and the Demogorgon as the killer. With the Underground Lab as the map.

I heard a rumor around a month ago that they would be coming to DBD. Woke up to see that rumor true, Awesome

Great news, indeed.

I'm seriously hyped... and it will be so cool if they include Steve's season 3 work outfit as an in-game cosmetic.

Guest Shades of Cool

I don't play this game, but that's freaking cool.

For what it's worth, Behavior is supposedly having a live stream today to reveal Stranger Things info, and possibly more of a content reveal... rumor has it, Stranger Things will be on their Public Test Server at some time next week.

So hyped!

• 1 month later...

Archived