Official WWE Fastlane Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well damn what did I doooooo

Lol I'm just glad you finally noticed one of the completely random shots I take at you
Lmao like when you voted me for Try Hard of the Year

That wasn't a joke

...oh. I am saddened by this news.

Well damn what did I doooooo

Lol I'm just glad you finally noticed one of the completely random shots I take at you
Lmao like when you voted me for Try Hard of the Year
That wasn't a joke
...oh. I am saddened by this news.

Jk you rock

Ouch imagine getting slammed onto a bunch of Legos

That has definitely happened at some Indy show. Has to have happened.

Interspecies Wrestling prominently features a "fans bring the legos" deathmatch. It's like the old ECW matches where fans bring the weapons...except, anything that's built out of legos can be used as a weapon. It's one of the most entertaining things to come out of the more absurd side of pro wrestling.

Hmm. I wonder what match would sell more on a WrestleMania card. Especially if said match is set to be a marquee one.

A fat guy and another one having a middle age crisis (an entertaining one, yes) that is more 90% comedy than anything else.

A fat guy and a skinny Irish geek that likes LEGO.

OR......two larger than life behemoths who want to destroy each other while destroying everything else in their path.

Say whatever the hell you want about Goldberg and Lesnar (and I know a lot of you have a lot to say about Lesnar), those two for a belt would sell more. Unless you want Owens to open WrestleMania 33 with the belt or fall into the middle of a forgettable match, by all means go right ahead.

Well that's my signal to leave.

Interspecies Wrestling prominently features a "fans bring the legos" deathmatch. It's like the old ECW matches where fans bring the weapons...except, anything that's built out of legos can be used as a weapon. It's one of the most entertaining things to come out of the more absurd side of pro wrestling.

That's exactly what I in mind when typing that, I just couldn't remember the company. I believe newLegacyinc, the wrestling game streamers have associates in ISW.

Hmm. I wonder what match would sell more on a WrestleMania card. Especially if said match is set to be a marquee one.

A fat guy and another one having a middle age crisis (an entertaining one, yes) that is more 90% comedy than anything else.

OR......two larger than life behemoths who want to destroy each other while destroying everything else in their path.

Say whatever the hell you want about Goldberg and Lesnar (and I know a lot of you have a lot to say about Lesnar), those two for a belt would sell more. Unless you want Owens to open WrestleMania 33 with the belt or fall into the middle of a forgettable match, by all means go right ahead.

But you just got here.

I wouldn't mind seeing Kevin Owens main event wrestlemania, in fact I'd love it!

But you just got here.

Arsenal fans are more rational than that guy.

I wouldn't mind seeing Kevin Owens main event wrestlemania, in fact I'd love it!

Would much rather KO have the belt than bloody Goldberg vs Lesnar. That match doesn't need the belt. Why does Mania always feel so lackluster these past few years?

But you just got here.

Arsenal fans are more rational than that guy.

Would much rather KO have the belt than bloody Goldberg vs Lesnar. That match doesn't need the belt. Why does Mania always feel so lackluster these past few years?

Last years main event was a complete write off for me. Year before would of been too if Seth didn't come save the day. I literally jumped out my seat with happiness when his music hit and he cashed in MITB

That's exactly what I in mind when typing that, I just couldn't remember the company. I believe newLegacyinc, the wrestling game streamers have associates in ISW.

Yeah, they had Mike Rotch on one of their Fighting Back streams

Yeah, they had Mike Rotch on one of their Fighting Back streams

That's it!

Hey. I don't wanna see Lesnar/Goldberg for the title either. Then again, Cena/Rock 2 didn't need a belt either and they STILL did it anyways. Cause it made them money. A ton of it. I'm sure in their mind, Brock Lesnar and Bill Goldberg for the Universal title at WrestleMania 33 is a bigger money match than anything involving Kevin Owens.

Man. So butthurt all of you people are.

Hey. I don't wanna see Lesnar/Goldberg for the title either. Then again, Cena/Rock 2 didn't need a belt either and they STILL did it anyways. Cause it made them money. A ton of it. I'm sure in their mind, Brock Lesnar and Bill Goldberg for the Universal title at WrestleMania 33 is a bigger money match than anything involving Kevin Owens.

And thats why this company never has new proper main event stars because of that mentality.

Honestly lightning, you of all people on this website cannot call other people butthurt. The fact that you have the gall to say that, when your entire existence on this website can be summarised into two words "incredibly negative" and don't try and play us like you aren't because you know full well that you are.

So get down off your damn high horse and just stop.

The same guy who's very existence on the forum is based on hating on the company's decision-making is now justifying a decision purely from a financial standpoint.

Yes, of course they'll make them "tons of money. But that's never a strong argument as to why they NEED to book them. Guys like Sting, Hogan, Rock etc. would make them lots of money too, but it doesn't mean they should be brought back and booked in matches that are undeniably gonna stink. Same is the case with Goldberg. Huge stars of the past will always bring them money, but that's no excuse to constantly overlook their current roster.

Also, stop using words like "butthurt". You're over 30 years old goddammit.

Archived