Official WWE Fastlane Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"A fat guy and a skinny geek that likes LEGO"

For real dude!? *Censored* off.

Oh. Did I strike a nerve? Did I? GOOD.

I'm just stating what a few casual fans think of Owens and Balor. What, would 'that guy from Canada' and 'that demon guy from Ireland' make you feel better?

You're an idiot. The casual fans don't look at KO and think 'oh, that's a guy from Canada' and look at Finn and think 'that dude likes lego, lol'. If it were up to you I guess Stone Cold would never get a push because casual fans would just see a boring bald dude with a shitty goatee and black trunks.

Yes, that's all he does. He also tries to say that he doesn't do it, when all he needs to do is look through his post history and realise what a cynic he is.

It's like dude knows he's wrong but still argues even with himself. Ahh well

We have a few of those, I can take you on a tour if you like. It starts with lightning avenue, continues through King Ryderfan boulevard and ends at The MRN point. Don't forget to stop at Diva Marks R Us for the gift shop.

At least I actually add to discussions not just hang around and make lame jokes and shitposts.

When Austin became who he is, they knew how to book wrestlers and make stars. Today? Not so much.

I figured I would strike some nerves with that statement earlier and I was right.

I really don't think you did, stop patting yourself on the back.

You whine and make jokes like a child.

Cool. Gfy.

You bitch and moan constanly. You're the Natalya of caws.
If he could be one character it would definitely be her, lol. Anyway just let him be butthurt. He's probably about to be disappointed and I'll laugh all the way into WM. Apparently him and many others are under the assumption that they should like everything so everything should go their way. It's just a show. It could be so much worse.

What a loser mentality.

"How dare others not be happy with a shit show?!?!? It could have been so much worse!!!!"

And who tf uses words like "butthurt" in 2017 lmao what a child

When I hear the same shit over and over again it tends to come off as whiny. And it could be worse. We could see Cena and Orton every single week. No excuse.

And you can attack my words all you want. Calling me a child and freaking out over it doesn't really help you look any better. And I've seen Oldberg used a ton on here. Talk about cringy. Why don't you run along and say something about that. How old are you anyway? Difference in a opinion is one thing but being a total shit about it is another.

Cool. Gfy.

If he could be one character it would definitely be her, lol. Anyway just let him be butthurt. He's probably about to be disappointed and I'll laugh all the way into WM. Apparently him and many others are under the assumption that they should like everything so everything should go their way. It's just a show. It could be so much worse.

What a loser mentality.

"How dare others not be happy with a shit show?!?!? It could have been so much worse!!!!"

When I hear the same shit over and over again it tends to come off as whiny. And it could be worse. We could see Cena and Orton every single week. No excuse.

And you can attack my words all you want. Calling me a child and freaking out over it doesn't really help you look any better. And I've seen Oldberg used a ton on here. Talk about cringy. Why don't you run along and say something about that. How old are you anyway? Difference in a opinion is one thing but being a total shit about it is another.

Pretty ironic considering that applies to you more than anyone else :lol:

And you somehow managed to miss the point of the post, bravo. Just because it "could be worse" doesn't mean we can't have an issue with how things currently are. Everything "could always be worse", doesn't mean you have to justify the present scenario and act like it's a good one. Conversely, acting like a white knight every time you see people not drinking the WWE kool-aid and expressing their criticism doesn't make you any more superior. If anything, it makes you look more of an ass who can't accept that opinions differ.

"Oldberg" is used by ONE. Literally ONE member on this forum and that's RyderFan so that's another one of your baseless arguments that holds no weight. I don't need to run along and say something like that because I'm not an idiot. Can't say the same for you, I'm afraid.

When Austin became who he is, they knew how to book wrestlers and make stars. Today? Not so much.

I figured I would strike some nerves with that statement earlier and I was right.

You do know that Austin got over because he went out their and was himself. Austin 3:16 was his no one wrote it. WWE didn't really make stars then as they let anyone try to get over, so a wrestler made them self not WWE. It's not like in ECW where someone with no talent got over, Rock, Austin, Foley, Taker, Hunter all had what it took and let them do what they could to get over. Plus remember Vince Russo was head Booker around the time they got over and I don't anyone without talent could get over with his writing.

Cool. Gfy.

What a loser mentality.

And you somehow managed to miss the point of the post, bravo. Just because it "could be worse" doesn't mean we can't have an issue with how things currently are. Everything "could always be worse", doesn't mean you have to justify the present scenario and act like it's a good one. Conversely, acting like a white knight every time you see people not drinking the WWE kool-aid and expressing their criticism doesn't make you any more superior. If anything, it makes you look more of an ass who can't accept that opinions differ.

"Oldberg" is used by ONE. Literally ONE member on this forum and that's RyderFan so that's another one of your baseless arguments that holds no weight. I don't need to run along and say something like that because I'm not an idiot. Can't say the same for you, I'm afraid.

That's just it. I'm not being a shit about it. I've seen all kinds of name calling and most of it has been you. And I didn't miss the point. People can have any issue they want. But bitching every two minutes and repeating the same thing like they're going to change something or like we didn't hear it the first 10 times is not as laughable as it is sad. And gtfo with the white knight nonsense. I haven't ever given the impression that I drink the WWE kool-aid so quit assuming shit. Just because I can find entertainment out of something you can't doesn't mean anything. Literally everything you're on about can be applied to you in the opposite way.

You're never going to be happy with anything. The internet marks have split into two groups and are almost as bad as politics now. Either you're unhappy and critical of everything they do or you're drinking the Kool-aid. Nonsense. It's made it difficult to listen too. I've tried to quit being so damn critical about every little thing and I am much more entertained by it now that I don't over book everything myself. Except for Roman being number 30. That was trash.

They definitely aren't perfect and I don't defend everything they do. But you might as well make your peace or quit watching because shit is going to happen and you won't like it. I can actually see the point of some that don't want to see Goldberg with the belt. I get it. But why is everyone being such assholes to each other about it? I'm not even attacking your opinion either. The way you and others were going about it was what I had a problem with. And again you end with basically calling me an idiot. I guess it's ok for you to be a tool bag and no one else?

And because one person uses "Oldberg" (just an example by the way) you won't bother but will make the excuse to attack me for terms I use? Who's the child?

Cool. Gfy.

What a loser mentality.

That's just it. I'm not being a shit about it. I've seen all kinds of name calling and most of it has been you. And I didn't miss the point. People can have any issue they want. But bitching every two minutes and repeating the same thing like they're going to change something or like we didn't hear it the first 10 times is not as laughable as it is sad. And gtfo with the white knight nonsense. I haven't ever given the impression that I drink the WWE kool-aid so quit assuming shit. Just because I can find entertainment out of something you can't doesn't mean anything. Literally everything you're on about can be applied to you in the opposite way.

You're never going to be happy with anything. The internet marks have split into two groups and are almost as bad as politics now. Either you're unhappy and critical of everything they do or you're drinking the Kool-aid. Nonsense. It's made it difficult to listen too. I've tried to quit being so damn critical about every little thing and I am much more entertained by it now that I don't over book everything myself. Except for Roman being number 30. That was trash.

They definitely aren't perfect and I don't defend everything they do. But you might as well make your peace or quit watching because shit is going to happen and you won't like it. I can actually see the point of some that don't want to see Goldberg with the belt. I get it. But why is everyone being such assholes to each other about it? I'm not even attacking your opinion either. The way you and others were going about it was what I had a problem with. And again you end with basically calling me an idiot. I guess it's ok for you to be a tool bag and no one else?

And because one person uses "Oldberg" (just an example by the way) you won't bother but will make the excuse to attack me for terms I use? Who's the child?

Shit is going to happen and I won't like it, and I'm going to express my disdain in that case. So tough shit. Stop telling me to "stop watching" like it's a viable solution. I'll bitch and moan and complain all I want, just like I'll express my satisfaction when they do something good. Stop acting like there's an agenda against them and we get some sort of guilty pleasure out of moaning at the product. The positive and negative remarks they get are balanced, it's guys like you who only pop up when something negative (albeit, for good reason) is being spouted and magnify those comments. Most people here judge WWE in accordance with how they book their shows. This is why I called you out on being a white knight with your holier-than-thou approach, because you make it seem like it happens all the time for no reason, which clearly isn't the case. That's a myth created by you and the other white knights who always seem to creep out of their holes this time every year.

And you were the one who basically intervened in an argument (that was stupid and needless in the first place)by flamebaiting

Cool. Gfy.

Quite clearly, this is flamebaiting and you indirectly take shots at everyone expressing disdain. So maybe that's why you feel like I or others are being an asshole to you.

Also, I do tell the guy that it's stupid whenever he uses "Oldberg". Just like I told you that the terms you used were stupid. It's not a conspiracy against you, believe it or not.

"Internet marks". Who's the child now?

Cool. Gfy.

What a loser mentality.

Shit is going to happen and I won't like it, and I'm going to express my disdain in that case. So tough shit. Stop telling me to "stop watching" like it's a viable solution. I'll bitch and moan and complain all I want, just like I'll express my satisfaction when they do something good. Stop acting like there's an agenda against them and we get some sort of guilty pleasure out of moaning at the product. The positive and negative remarks they get are balanced, it's guys like you who only pop up when something negative (albeit, for good reason) is being spouted and magnify those comments. Most people here judge WWE in accordance with how they book their shows. This is why I called you out on being a white knight with your holier-than-thou approach, because you make it seem like it happens all the time for no reason, which clearly isn't the case. That's a myth created by you and the other white knights who always seem to creep out of their holes this time every year.

And you were the one who basically intervened in an argument (that was stupid and needless in the first place)by flamebaiting

Cool. Gfy.

Quite clearly, this is flamebaiting and you indirectly take shots at everyone expressing disdain. So maybe that's why you feel like I or others are being an asshole to you.

Also, I do tell the guy that it's stupid whenever he uses "Oldberg". Just like I told you that the terms you used were stupid. It's not a conspiracy against you, believe it or not.

"Internet marks". Who's the child now?

So you intervened to bitch about me intervening and to say you're going to continue to bitch? So you do get pleasure about bitching lol. I tell you what. You go on bitching and calling people stupid or whatever it is you do and I'll continue to think you're being a whiny ass. Capiche?

No, I brought up that post as a reply to your question "why is everyone being an asshole to each other?" since you, yourself, decided to flamebait for seemingly no reason. So cool, continue thinking whatever you want, just keep your thoughts to yourself instead of posting them here in the form of your childish terms.

I'm the most mature dude here. *censored*ing children. Especially EJ.

....but I got to say reading this argument brought me more entertainment than hearing about this shitty PPV.

Like I don't think I complain that much other than bringing up my disdain for Reigns quite often but there's not one match I'm excited to see here.

I'm the most mature dude here. *censored*ing children. Especially EJ.

....but I got to say reading this argument brought me more entertainment than hearing about this shitty PPV.

Like I don't think I complain that much other than bringing up my disdain for Reigns quite often but there's not one match I'm excited to see here.

Same. I just cant get excited for Raw ppvs.

You do know that Austin got over because he went out their and was himself. Austin 3:16 was his no one wrote it. WWE didn't really make stars then as they let anyone try to get over, so a wrestler made them self not WWE. It's not like in ECW where someone with no talent got over, Rock, Austin, Foley, Taker, Hunter all had what it took and let them do what they could to get over. Plus remember Vince Russo was head Booker around the time they got over and I don't anyone without talent could get over with his writing.

That was the idea. Austin became who he was because he was himself. Everyone else now don't appear that way cause everyone sounds so phony and scripted.

That was the idea. Austin became who he was because he was himself. Everyone else now don't appear that way cause everyone sounds so phony and scripted.

You trying to tell me that Kevin Owens is scripted and feels phony? Dude feels incredibly real to me even if he isn't.

Archived