Official WWE Fastlane Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keeping my pessimism aside, I'm pretty sure Lesnar is gonna cost Goldberg the title (kinda fitting too, as Goldber did the same to Lesnar 12 years ago against Eddie Guerrero before their match at 'Manai... heh)

Would be pretty retarded though, as Goldberg winning the title would mean Lesnar would have a chance to not only beat him at 'Mania, but beat him for the Universal title.

Seriously hope Brock interupts the match and makes Owens retain. Although I have a feeling that he'll wait until after the match

That would make zero sense.

Yes it would. He doesn't want Goldberg to have anymore success, he's angry with him. It's makes perfect sense :lol:

I'm really hoping they don't go through with Goldberg as Universal champion. I mean...I would be cool with it, if Goldberg didn't completely suck. But he does. He sucks hard. There is not a solitary shred of ability remaining in Goldberg's body. I seriously hope that something prevents him from winning at Fastlane...probably interference from Lesnar, if I had to guess. But, if they do it...so help me god, if they do it...

Seriously hope Brock interupts the match and makes Owens retain. Although I have a feeling that he'll wait until after the match

That would make zero sense.

Yes it would. He doesn't want Goldberg to have anymore success, he's angry with him. It's makes perfect sense :lol:

So you have a Mania match with a dude set up. So you cost him the belt so your Mania match isn't for the title?

But we need Lesnar as champion guys dont you see that?

I'd say Lesnar was the most entertaining WWE champion since god knows when on Raw...

I hated every goddamn minute of it. I cant stand the whole "he makes the belt prestigious arguement". No he doesnt hes never around, hes shit and the idea is shit.

You are aware Hogan wasn't there all the time when he was champ? Lesnar not being there every week makes his appearences more special. Plus, it gave more focus to the US & IC titles.

Archived