Sami Zayn Easter Egg

FrostOutside

The Zayn one is amazing, and I would've bought it 'cause Arabic. But the Spanish ones and stuff... just seems like some sort of related search themes are being brought up. I dunno.

I was thinking that too, but idk I doubt it.

Isn't an actual Sami Zayn themed egg. Disappointed.

Cool trivia I suppose d;

Sami Zayns name in the indies was El Generico thats what the arabic writing on his tights translates to get it?

Never said I didn't understand it

There must be a big wrestling fan in the Google Translate crew as Twitter fans revealed a Sami Zayn "Easter Egg" on the site this week. If you translate "Sami Zayn" from English to Arabic, it comes out as "El Generico." For those who don't know, this is Sami's masked gimmick from before he signed with WWE. No other translation websites translate his current WWE NXT name to his indie name as it is not a real translation.

Well, obviously...

Though Sami Zayn was really El Generico in Arabic for a second. Then realized there would be no actual word which sounds like "Sami Zayn" in Arabic.

The Reigns and Becky Lynch one's are pretty neat though. Lol @ development just using Google translate to name their talent, well in Becky's case. For Reigns it'd be creatives fault.

Though Sami Zayn was really El Generico in Arabic for a second. Then realized there would be no actual word which sounds like "Sami Zayn" in Arabic.

The Reigns and Becky Lynch one's are pretty neat though. Lol @ development just using Google translate to name their talent, well in Becky's case. For Reigns it'd be creatives fault.

I think Zayn's translation is legit. Cause he actually has the Arabic on his tights.

I think Zayn's translation is legit. Cause he actually has the Arabic on his tights.

He has the Arabic for 'Sami Zayn' on his tights...but it doesn't actually translate to 'El Generico'...that part is just internet rhetoric.

Archived