WWE2K17 Wishlist

Ernez

I'm really big on number 1, personally. Unfortunately that is a freaking WWE restriction. -.-; So annoying.

2. Yes please

3. GOD yes. No Mercy did that, lol. If there's a model in the game, let us use it. Even if they come with a blank moveset, fine, whatever. Just gimme!

I want our created entrances to be our championship entrances. Or I want to create a championship entrance.

Also, I hope the Create A Victory also includes being able to make a winning the championship victory scene. And I'm hoping we don't only get like, 20 Victory slots when we can make 100+ CAWs.

More generic and more past themes, please! Same with entrance motions.

1. It's a shame and if that's how they want to do it then there's not much that can be done but hopefully one day they'll change it. It is frustrating seeing the videos of people bypassing the restriction on YouTube though XD

3. Exactly, feels like a common sense decision tbh.

Yeah that'd be nice. Seems weird having a created entrance and then you win a title and boom, you're now Dolph Ziggler.

Surely it won't be like that.

Assuming we can't import themes again then yeah, that'd be the next best thing. Mote generic entrances would be well appreciated too.

Right? Especially when you have pyro in your entrance and have to go to one with no pyro or something. At the very LEAST, let us add pyro to simple entrances!

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing about playable NPCs is that it will inevitably lead to people posting "they put the generic ref is as a character, but not Wrestler X? What were they thinking? What a waste of a slot!" and so on. It happened a few years ago when the Druid was playable, even though it was just the entrance model with a basic moveset, therefore didn't take up any more memory on the disc than anything else.

The compromise would be to include the NPCs as templates in CAW mode. Then you could make them how you want. Fatal Fourway between Goldberg's police officers? Oh yes.

The compromise would be to include the NPCs as templates in CAW mode. Then you could make them how you want. Fatal Fourway between Goldberg's police officers? Oh yes.

Heath Slater vs Heath Slater vs whoever the other two look like

For the PS3 version, I hope this time we can put different outfits on the wrestlers that come with the game. I think PS4 users can already do that with 2k16. All i can do now is change the color of the outfits which sucks. My biggest gripe with 2k16 is if I change matches and save them, then come back to the game later on, my matches are gone. The game automatically switches my participants. I hope that with 2k17, If I make changes, and save it, that they stay that way.

The thing about playable NPCs is that it will inevitably lead to people posting "they put the generic ref is as a character, but not Wrestler X? What were they thinking? What a waste of a slot!" and so on. It happened a few years ago when the Druid was playable, even though it was just the entrance model with a basic moveset, therefore didn't take up any more memory on the disc than anything else.

Oh dear, that's funny.

I think the complaints are more because of the way in which the roster is marketed and the complaints themselves are just articulated poorly. But maybe that's just me.

What I mean is that when they say they have over 120 characters in the game people expect 120 different people. So when they get 2 Stone Cold's, all the faces of Foley, 3 Kane's etc... They get upset when the realisation kicks in that they count towards the marketed roster total.

Surely there wouldn't be that many complaints if the NPC's were made playable and just not added to the marketed total.

Oh dear, that's funny.

I think the complaints are more because of the way in which the roster is marketed and the complaints themselves are just articulated poorly. But maybe that's just me.

What I mean is that when they say they have over 120 characters in the game people expect 120 different people. So when they get 2 Stone Cold's, all the faces of Foley, 3 Kane's etc... They get upset when the realisation kicks in that they count towards the marketed roster total.

Surely there wouldn't be that many complaints if the NPC's were made playable and just not added to the marketed total.

Duplicates aren't added to that count either... (bar a few exceptions of totally different gimmicks).

i just tried making that US/IC hybrid title thats posted in the New SD titles thread but couldn't because it won't make the plates silver. it has a pinkish tinge. so im hoping the colour pallet is more detailed this year.

In a future title I'd like to see some crazy over the top storyline like a portal opens up and anyone from current stars or 90s and 80s legends comes through entering the 1950s, 60s and early 70s eras where they run into guys like Lou Thez, Bruno Sammarntino, Super Star Billy Gram etc. That way gamers can experience what those times were like while playing as stars they're more familiar with.

We've already been getting a mix of different eras on the roster so now we just need a fun original story to go with it imo.

In a future title I'd like to see some crazy over the top storyline like a portal opens up and anyone from current stars or 90s and 80s legends comes through entering the 1950s, 60s and early 70s eras where they run into guys like Lou Thez, Bruno Sammartino, Super Star Billy Gram etc. That way gamers can experience what those times were like while playing as stars they're more familiar with.

We've already been getting a mix of different eras on the roster so now we just need a fun original story to go with it imo.

Sounds like a great idea!

I hope they've fixed Universe Modes weird obsession with certain match types. My game in 2k16 for instance needs a triple threat and fatal 4 way on every single card, often multiple matches on one card.

I hope they've fixed Universe Modes weird obsession with certain match types. My game in 2k16 for instance needs a triple threat and fatal 4 way on every single card, often multiple matches on one card.

At this point, I'll be happy to settle for rivals not meeting four weeks in a row before the big PPV match.

They did that little update to 2K16 where they changed up Finn's demon look and his and Owens' entrance up a bit and what not, so I think it'd be cool to throw an update in there at some point with Finn's demon look from Summerslam, since that's gonna be the most current look from here until around March, presumably.

In the same update, they could throw in an alternate updated Asuka attire with boots and updated hair coloring.

If Jericho isn't wearing a scarf in his entrance, give him the scarf. Tremendous heat. lol

Fix the timing of demon Finn's entrance a bit. In the preview videos, the timing of him throwing his arms up in the demon entrance is out of sync with his music.Could just be an issue exclusively with the chainsaw entrance, but Finn is never off with the timing of that.

An alternate entrance for New Day as a trio...maybe even make it so they have like 3 or 4 entrance animations that alternate at random, seeing as their entrance is never quite the exact same every time and I don't even remember when they were doing the stuff they do when they enter the ring for their 2K17 entrance, but I like it. lol

If Eddie is indeed included in DLC for this game, throwing in Sasha's Eddie-inspired attire from Wrestlemania would be a nice touch.

At this point, I'll be happy to settle for rivals not meeting four weeks in a row before the big PPV match.

Agreed. Both there and in MyCareer.

oh yeah, that will take no time at all,...

Haha, for the title alone would also need commentry and ring announcment etc, I guess ...And with the game being released in little over a month the game has got to be finshed and should be in the play testing and bug fixes, last minute tweaks then disk printing,disribution/shipping.

I think some people think developers work on the game making new content up until the day before release where it magically appears on shop shelves and no bug fixes are required.

To be fair though fans are just a little passionate and sometimes it replaces logic, no offence by us is usually meant.

I just pray that Universe mode allows you to continue rivalries without sticking to the matches they book or allows you to at least still have promos even if you've turned rivalries off. I hate not having the cinematic elements because I don't feel like playing by their stupid decision making.

Another thing I wish they allowed us to use alt attires in MyCareer.

This, and allow managers/valets to be able to switch attires, as well.

Archived