Official Roster Reveal Topic

Ernez

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colonel Mustafa, General Adnan & Lord Steven Regal? For real? I rather have William Regal & Iron Shiek. We already had them last year. Waste of space if u ask me.

If they weren't in the game, we'd simply just have less characters. It's not like removing them would make room for different wrestlers to be added as space isn't an issue.

I don't care that these people are returning in this years game. I didn't use them before and probably still won't. Kind of cool to know though that when added to the game they'll most likely be in the next and so forth (unless it's a special situation like Punk and Del Rio).

The fact they are there and I don't use them isnt what is bothering everyone I don't think. Its the fact that they have been going on and on about how this is the biggest roster ever and everyone got excited for that and everyones minds have been racing thinking of who all could be in....but from this is just looks like they are putting in last years guys. Mustafa and Adnan are terrible additions. Even if Adnan wasnt there and they made Mustafa the Iron Sheik it would better.

But after the current guys, NXT and every legend from last year how much room does that even really leave for some surprises

Agreed, from what I've counted, there were 65 or so models that are still signed with wwe in some form. So basically half your rosters already there. Not sure if graves will be in or not(maybe nxt alumni) or an lee. Now add Finn Balor, Lucha Dragons, Kevin Owens, baron Corbin, enzo and cass we are at around 72. Have to figure we will see at least 10 unlockables through Austins showcase, so you get the idea. This roster will fill out fast. Now granted from last years roster as far as WWE current product goes we were only missing guys like sin cara, Zack Ryder,Heath slater, along with divas Layla and Alicia fox. So it won't take much to complete the current product, just a matter of nxt and legends/alumni count.

Colonel Mustafa, General Adnan & Lord Steven Regal? For real? I rather have William Regal & Iron Shiek. We already had them last year. Waste of space if u ask me.

If they weren't in the game, we'd simply just have less characters. It's not like removing them would make room for different wrestlers to be added as space isn't an issue.

I don't care that these people are returning in this years game. I didn't use them before and probably still won't. Kind of cool to know though that when added to the game they'll most likely be in the next and so forth (unless it's a special situation like Punk and Del Rio).

The fact they are there and I don't use them isnt what is bothering everyone I don't think. Its the fact that they have been going on and on about how this is the biggest roster ever and everyone got excited for that and everyones minds have been racing thinking of who all could be in....but from this is just looks like they are putting in last years guys. Mustafa and Adnan are terrible additions. Even if Adnan wasnt there and they made Mustafa the Iron Sheik it would better.

But after the current guys, NXT and every legend from last year how much room does that even really leave for some surprises

That I get. People, myself included, thought we'd be getting a large amount of new additions to the large roster when in fact it's basically last years roster with a few new additions. I'm personally not upset by this but I can see why others would be. Though just think of the roster we'll have in a few years if they keep this up.

That I get. People, myself included, thought we'd be getting a large amount of new additions to the large roster when in fact it's basically last years roster with a few new additions. I'm personally not upset by this but I can see why others would be. Though just think of the roster we'll have in a few years if they keep this up.

The total wrestlers that were added that are not in the disc last year were 23 (not including managers), namely:

Edge

Christian

Great Khali

Paige

Ascension (Konnor and Viktor)

Emma

Adam Rose

JBL

DDP

Bam Bam Bigelow

Finlay

Steven Regal

Lex Luger

Honky Tonk Man

Rick Rude

Mustafa

Adnan

Sgt Slaughter

Randy Savage

Andre the Giant

Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Undertaker

If we remove some of them since they are already in the current roster and the duplicates (HHH and Undertaker) that would be about 15 reused wrestlers and I think it is not that bad.

If we are getting about 80 to 85 current wwe and nxt roster. that leaves us with about 20 legends/alumni (add SCSA, HBK and LOD to the number so about 15 to 17 unknown wrestlers)

I really wish they don't remove Batista, RVD, Christian, and Edge in the game as I usually use them and of course it does not look right without Edge in a WWE game. And also hoping for a DLC that is worth the money.

I'm glad to see Emma, Eva Marie, Lucha Dragons and Regal are in. Not a fan of Mustafa and Adnan but ah well. Triple H and Kane were obviously gonna in anyways. Decent reveal for now, hopefully more screenshots/entrances to come.

Looking at the John Cena Pic with the improved sweat. I really hope that they fix the Blood in the game and hoping that we could have the bloodfest that we had in the XBOX One version of 2k15 before the patch. And also they should implement blood like in UFC where it does not evaporate when it drips on the ring. Seeing droplets of blood on the ring is a cool addition. Wrestlemania 21 and WWF Raw for the original Xbox has sweat marks on the mat, why can't they implement this on current gen consoles.

The Inside 2k Twitter account said, basically add everyone from WWE'12 to 2k15 & you have the roster minus a few names. So if that's true the legends will be ones we've already had plus some nice additions, and minus Hogan

The Inside 2k Twitter account said, basically add everyone from WWE'12 to 2k15 & you have the roster minus a few names. So if that's true the legends will be ones we've already had plus some nice additions, and minus Hogan

If thats the case he's already wrong then bud....

Archived