Official Roster Reveal Topic

Ernez

I am bummed Mustafa and Adnan are in again. I never used them at all. I am really curious as to why Regal is in as Steven Regal again....

So they can re-use the model.

I am sure Current Regal will be in the game. I think Lord Steven Regal and William regal will count as one in the 120 as they mentioned that alternates will be counted as one. I hope i am not wrong.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeh, they upped Kalisto's entrance.

Pretty good other than the horrible entrance music (not 2K's fault, obviously!), but there's also a bit of a weird glitch where there's little white flashes on his mask right at the end. Looks like a camera flash glitch.

That definitely has me concerned about the state of the roster. So can we expect everyone but hogan, Gabriel,del Rio, and punk? If so, I sure hope they have redone the less appealing midels. On a positive note, glad Emma is back in, and Eva will make a good manager/occasinal competitor..Plus my kids are excited to see lucha dragons, so Thats a plus. Also, really hope the add back the regal cutter this year.

Anybody notice Barrett walk from one side of the ring to the other to stay on Camera during Kalisto's entrance? I wonder if that's part of the Break Out thing.

I have no problem with them re-adding the characters, I actually stay true to my statement when I said I wish they just added to the roster instead of removing. Obviously it wasn't possible much back then, probably still isn't today. I don't mind it as long as they just add to the roster.

Colonel Mustafa, General Adnan & Lord Steven Regal? For real? I rather have William Regal & Iron Shiek. We already had them last year. Waste of space if u ask me.

If they weren't in the game, we'd simply just have less characters. It's not like removing them would make room for different wrestlers to be added as space isn't an issue.

I don't care that these people are returning in this years game. I didn't use them before and probably still won't. Kind of cool to know though that when added to the game they'll most likely be in the next and so forth (unless it's a special situation like Punk and Del Rio).

I'm doing some digging with my 2K contacts to see if I can squeeze a bit more info on when we can actually expect the reveal. Hold tight.

Lmao yeah you do that mate

I'm a journalist who has worked with THQ and 2K for the last five years, but okay, no worries brother :)

Good for you, but until you can actually post some proof of you 'doing some digging' or actualy post something worth while, then expect people not to believe you.

As for Kalisto's entrance; I wish they didn't show the ringside floor, we know he jumps on a trampoline IRL, but there was nothing there in the game and we can tell he's jumping on nothing. A minor complaint for sure, but it still bugs me.

The roster is totally sick, I love it and please, no " that superstar is useless " because that is stupid, you shouldn't complain about more and if you don't like it, well, it is still one more jobber for the universe mode and I can't wait to see the rest of the list because it sounds like this is gonna be a dream roster

Current Roster

Bad News Barrett

Daniel Bryan

Dean Ambrose

Finn Bàlor

John Cena

Kalisto

Kane

Seth Rollins

Sin Cara

Triple H

Legends

Booker T

Colonel Mustafa

General Adnan

Lord Steven Regal

Divas

Emma

Eva Marie

Paige

Summer Rae

Tamina

I'm doing some digging with my 2K contacts to see if I can squeeze a bit more info on when we can actually expect the reveal. Hold tight.

Lmao yeah you do that mate

I'm a journalist who has worked with THQ and 2K for the last five years, but okay, no worries brother :)

Good for you, but until you can actually post some proof of you 'doing some digging' or actualy post something worth while, then expect people not to believe you.

As for Kalisto's entrance; I wish they didn't show the ringside floor, we know he jumps on a trampoline IRL, but there was nothing there in the game and we can tell he's jumping on nothing. A minor complaint for sure, but it still bugs me.

Well, folks should appreciate the fact that I'm even bothering to direct questions at my 2K contacts here in the UK to get what info I can. I didn't say I'd get any results, but at least I'm trying to extract some details. 2K are decidedly more tight-lipped than THQ who often gave me big globs of info on the quiet - which is probably a good thing ultimately. At least for them.

I write about wrestling for a living. This in turn involves video games, which in turn involves dealing with publishers such as 2K. Make sense?

Colonel Mustafa, General Adnan & Lord Steven Regal? For real? I rather have William Regal & Iron Shiek. We already had them last year. Waste of space if u ask me.

If they weren't in the game, we'd simply just have less characters. It's not like removing them would make room for different wrestlers to be added as space isn't an issue.

I don't care that these people are returning in this years game. I didn't use them before and probably still won't. Kind of cool to know though that when added to the game they'll most likely be in the next and so forth (unless it's a special situation like Punk and Del Rio).

The fact they are there and I don't use them isnt what is bothering everyone I don't think. Its the fact that they have been going on and on about how this is the biggest roster ever and everyone got excited for that and everyones minds have been racing thinking of who all could be in....but from this is just looks like they are putting in last years guys. Mustafa and Adnan are terrible additions. Even if Adnan wasnt there and they made Mustafa the Iron Sheik it would better.

But after the current guys, NXT and every legend from last year how much room does that even really leave for some surprises

Wait why the hell are mustafa and adnan back?

For me personally I love having them in. I have a heel stable with them and a couple of CAWs so this is perfect for me. I do understand if others don't like them though I feel the same about Terminator

Archived