Problems For The New Day..

Rekka_No_Ryo

I really don't understand Vince if this is true. I mean seriously you've been a giant in this industry for how long? and you don't get something so simple. You take these guys and make them a team then put them in a few matches then just drop them.....Here's a thought. PUT THEM IN A F'N STORYLINE! Jesus christ man.

It's almost like he's treating his own company like the video games. Make a caw, do a few matches then delete them for something else. This is just ridiculous....If true.

Anybody thought of the possibility that Vince is GENUINELY going senile? I'm not trying to defend his stupidity, but at least it makes sense.

Honestly, yes. And that worries me, because having a senile old man in control of a multi-million dollar company doesn't often turn out well.

Lol, They should fire Kofi, give Woods the Apollo Creed gimmick and push Big E as the new Zeus lol.

This

according to a post at daily wrestling news (as I cant copy and paste for some reason..) Vince is already over them. One week into it and he is done with the group, WTF is vince's problem ?

I agree with Vince, and just like I said in my post about The New Day I think the fane fans will get tired of them soon. Terrible gimmick

Archived