Jmerc

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NXT Tag Team Championship

Tag Team Match

#DIY © vs. The Authors of Pain

cNK5wKY.jpg

This is the match that the Authors of Pain need to win me over. Right now I don't care for either of them, so this match for me is very important for AoP.

NXT Tag Team Championship

Tag Team Match

#DIY © vs. The Authors of Pain

This is the match that the Authors of Pain need to win me over. Right now I don't care for either of them, so this match for me is very important for AoP.

I agree

The only thing I like about them atm is Ellering.

My concern about them is when they get on the main roster, they may get lost in the shuffle because I don't think Ellering wants to go up to the main roster and travel with them.

You assume things WAY too much.

NXT Women's title match has been made official: http://wwe.me/KepDdD

7AUNn1e.jpg

Can't wait for this!!

Oh joy, can't wait for the spot where Royce & Kay can't agree on who gets the pin and end up fighting each other... Ugh.Why not stick Liv in there in place of one of them? She could have a few great underdog hope spots when everyone else takes each other out.

Oh joy, can't wait for the spot where Royce & Kay can't agree on who gets the pin and end up fighting each other... Ugh.Why not stick Liv in there in place of one of them? She could have a few great underdog hope spots when everyone else takes each other out.

I honestly don't see that spot happening. I think they'll just be trying some sneaky shit and get caught. Hoping Cross wins the title off one of those two, successfully protecting Asuka from losing the belt, but still taking it off her. Probably the best opportunity they'll get for doing that.

As long as they don't do the co-Women's Champions with Iconic like they did with LayCool, I'm fine with one of them winning the belt. However, I'd rather have Nikki pin one member of Iconic. And after Asuka gets her rematch, she can move up to the main roster. I don't see SANITY getting involved since the match is a fatal 4-way match.

Archived