lpRfRUl.jpg

Intercontinental Championship Match

Fatal 4 Way Match

Kevin Owens vs. The Miz © vs. Cesaro vs. Sami Zyan

MFQD096.jpg

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn they really don't have enough women on the main roster. They're saving Sasha, Becky and Emma are feuding, Paige and Charlotte has already been done to death, everybody else is either heel or just trash. So unless they call some women up or turn some of em face, Nattie really is the only option.

People predict that Charlotte will hold onto the belt until SummerSlam when she drops it to Sasha. But, I don't see Charlotte holding onto it that long. Not with Nikki Bella still holding that record for longest reigning champion.

People predict that Charlotte will hold onto the belt until SummerSlam when she drops it to Sasha. But, I don't see Charlotte holding onto it that long. Not with Nikki Bella still holding that record for longest reigning champion.

You do realize that SummerSlam is in August, right?

That would just be a third of the record.

Btw..there is no record. That was for the Divas title.

This Championship has a new lineage.

That's a different championship..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6TkJ2OgLs0&ebc=ANyPxKrteq0unU1PkZyNsnHwA1YNsq-IPXjx9BWpiuE93uV43hm9xqMZmgRfDtl7sZD8tf8NWQ_l

Whoever steps up to challenge Charlotte should make the match a Steel Cage match so they can make sure Ric Flair stays at bay.

I expect Bullet Club and Styles vs Reigns and Usos...which is annoying, since that means there is no actual WWE title match. Unless, they could do something crazy here. They could have Bullet Club win the tag titles before Extreme Rules...and then have Reigns and Usos vs Styles and Bullet Club...winners get both the WWE title and the tag titles. Won't happen though.

I expect Bullet Club and Styles vs Reigns and Usos...which is annoying, since that means there is no actual WWE title match. Unless, they could do something crazy here. They could have Bullet Club win the tag titles before Extreme Rules...and then have Reigns and Usos vs Styles and Bullet Club...winners get both the WWE title and the tag titles. Won't happen though.

Well we've had a 6 man tag team match at Backlash in 2009 with Triple H©, Shane & Batista vs Legacy for the WWE title so it's possible. With that in mind though, I don't think the tag titles would be needed if this were to happen.

Coming out of Sundays WWE Payback event, the plan for the Intercontinental Championship at Extreme Rules will be a fatal four way between The Miz, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn and Cesaro.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/wwe-news/possible-match-for-wwe-extreme-rules/

Obvious this is where they were going when it happened last night...I just wish Miz didn't need to be a part of it. Hoping for Cesaro to win the title when Owens and Zayn get preoccupied brawling through the crowd or something. Miz just better not retain.

How I'd Book It:

United States Championship

Falls Count Anywhere

Kalisto vs Sin Cara

Ladder Match

#1 Contenders Match for Women's Championship

Sasha Banks vs Emma vs Becky Lynch vs Paige

WWE Tag Team Championship

Tornado Tag Match

The New Day vs The Vaudevillains

Intercontinental Championship

Elimination Fatal 4 Way

The Miz vs Sami Zayn vs Cesaro vs Kevin Owens

Tag Team I Quit Match

Gallows and Anderson vs The Uso's

Battle Royal to determine #1 Contender for United States Championship

Winner: Baron Corbin or Tyler Breeze

No Holds Barred

Dean Ambrose vs John Cena

WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Last Man Standing

Roman Reigns vs AJ Styles

How I'd Book It:

United States Championship

Falls Count Anywhere

Kalisto vs Sin Cara

Ladder Match

#1 Contenders Match for Women's Championship

Sasha Banks vs Emma vs Becky Lynch vs Paige

WWE Tag Team Championship

Tornado Tag Match

The New Day vs The Vaudevillains

Intercontinental Championship

Elimination Fatal 4 Way

The Miz vs Sami Zayn vs Cesaro vs Kevin Owens

Tag Team I Quit Match

Gallows and Anderson vs The Uso's

Battle Royal to determine #1 Contender for United States Championship

Winner: Baron Corbin or Tyler Breeze

No Holds Barred

Dean Ambrose vs John Cena

WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Last Man Standing

Roman Reigns vs AJ Styles

Way too many gimmick matches.

No they shouldn't. Thats overkill. Wrestling 101, the big spotlight matches get the stipulations. Spread the other gimmick matches throughout the year and make them special.

They announced AJ Styles vs Roman Reigns in an extreme rules match for Extreme Rules...

Archived