8 Dream Matches for Wrestlemania XXX

XXX.

WWE.com has posted an article featuring 8 dream matches for Wrestlemania XXX

8. Roman Reigns vs Big E Langston - Intercontinental Championship

7. Jake 'The Snake' Roberts vs Dean Ambrose

6. 10 man Money in The Bank match: Kofi Kingston vs The Miz vs Damien Sandow vs Seth Rollins vs Mark Henry vs Big Show vs Jack Swagger vs Bray Wyatt vs Cesaro vs Dolph Ziggler

5. AJ Lee vs Stephanie McMahon - Divas Championship Match

4. Brock Lesnar vs Batista - Last Man Standing Match

3. The Undertaker vs John Cena

2. Attitude Era Gimmick Battle Royal: The Godfather, Val Venis, The Headbangers, Steve Blackman, Gangrel, Viscera, Mideon, Kai En Tai, Kurrgan, The Mean Streat Posse, Hardcore Holly and The Blue Meanie

1. Daniel Bryan vs Triple H vs Randy Orton - WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Personally, I think for the most part that would be a pretty damn good Wrestlemania card.

Source: http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/30/8-dream-wrestlemania-30-matches

I'm really hoping they go with that main event, but obviously with Batista added to the mix. Daniel Bryan not only wins the championship in the main event, but does so by defeating all of the members of Evolution. You could even throw in Ric Flair as a 'special enforcer' if you wanted. I know fatal four-way matches aren't exactly known for being technical wrestling classics, but it wouldn't need to be. As long as Bryan goes over, the fans would go home happy.

In reality, we'll probably just get Taker vs. Brock as the main event. Its going to be awful. I can't believe people actually want to see this match. I guess everybody forgot about their entire feud in 2003. Please, WWE. Give us Undertaker vs. John Cena or Undertaker vs. Bray Wyatt instead. And don't put Taker's match on last!

As long as Triple H didn't win the title, I'd be okay with him in the match. It'd be able to finalize Daniel Bryan vs HHH feud, and give Bryan the title at the same time. Batista should lose his Rumble opportunity to Bryan or something, or have HHH revoke it because of Dave's reckless behavior, and after that shit, Batista can feud with HHH somewhere irrelevant.

Everyone knocking HHH for being in a title match that closes WrestleMania...yes he shouldnt be but as far as story telling would go, Bryan overcoming the two men who continuously screwed him out of his dream on the biggest stage of them all would be the perfect ending to the storyline. Make HHH tapping ala Benoit 10 years ago would make it perfect.

Numbers 4, 3, and 1 are all absurd for different reasons. As it pertains to Lesnar/Batista...Lesnar would wreck Batista. Making that fight anything other than completely one-sided in favor of Brock would be malarkey. Then there's Taker/Cena...why? I don't have anything to say other than "why?"...there would be absolutely nothing to gain from it, and I don't see it being a particularity interesting or appealing match either. Finally, Bryan/Orton/Hunter...jesus. If it's the only way for Bryan to get a title shot at Mania, then sure...it would be great. But I don't think I really need to explain why Triple H doesn't belong in that match at all...same goes for Steph getting a title shot. Why?

Stephanie can *Censored* off. I'd be fine with #1 so long as Bryan actually wins, even though I have no desire to see the match at all. The rest of the card is perfect. Batista, although in sorry shape, I still want to see face Brock. That's been a dream match since like, 2005 for me. The only true challenger Taker has left who can believably beat him is Cena. I'd prefer to see Bray Wyatt involved in something else besides a MITB and 10 is a tad too many guys, but I'd take that match if it was offered.

It's sad that WWE.com has booked a better show than what we'll probably get.

Archived