WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

I mean EA is one of the most despised and hated companies out there, loads of people wouldn't buy  any games with the EA logo on it. But ignoring that even if EA were to make a decent game out of it, we'd be still be starting all over, moves, entrances, animations, every mode would either be gone, stripped away so that it's bare bones, or worst locked behind some paywall and yes knowing how EA is this would include the current roster  base. 

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People are upset if Dijakovic is locked in MyRise. If EA had the game, all the legends would be locked in a mode like MyFaction. EA does not care about exhibition or Franchise/Universe modes anymore. It’s all about their money making modes. And you think 2K career modes are bad, you must see how bad Madden’s are.

3 minutes ago, eastcoastkody said:

Sony & Microsoft have killed a ton of studios. I still buy Playstation & Xbox stuff.

Good for you. I'm not you.

You wanna buy the game, go right ahead. Not stopping you. I'm not obligated to, though.

7 minutes ago, crazyjk4 said:

I mean EA is one of the most despised and hated companies out there, loads of people wouldn't buy  any games with the EA logo on it. But ignoring that even if EA were to make a decent game out of it, we'd be still be starting all over, moves, entrances, animations, every mode would either be gone, stripped away so that it's bare bones, or worst locked behind some paywall and yes knowing how EA is this would include the current roster  base. 

imo Take Two and EA are birds of a feather. 2K sports used to be the alternative to EA Sports. Now they are the same. Its like that Batman quote.  U either die a hero, or live long enuff to see urself become the villain. 2k Sports IS ea sports. They are in the business of PROFIT with the least amount of effort.  I mean this MyFaction thing is right there staring us in the face. What path do u think thats leading us on. Look what modes like that did to other sports games.

Losing all these animations would be bad. But we might be losing a bunch anyway.  And maybe using all these 20 year old Yukes codes and animations is the reason these games are so damn buggy. 

We're already rebuilding and starting over with new gameplay. We're probably 4 years away from another GREAT 2k entry. So in the same amount of time maybe we have something else??

4 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

Good for you. I'm not you.

You wanna buy the game, go right ahead. Not stopping you. I'm not obligated to, though.

im guessing EA cancelled a game u really wanted and u got a lifetime grudge against them now or something. Because its just hypocritical is all im pointing out.  Or maybe u played Battlefield 2042.  so understandable

1 minute ago, eastcoastkody said:

im guessing EA cancelled a game u really wanted and u got a lifetime grudge against them now or something. Because its just hypocritical is all im pointing out.  Or maybe u played Battlefield 2042.  so understandable

Dude. Seriously. Stop it.

If you wanna play the game, play the game. I'm not stopping you. I'm not obligated to give them money though.

They've burned me repeatedly and I do not appreciate the precedents they've set for the industry, plus I have not enjoyed an ea game since fallen order. So I choose not to give them my money. Get over it.

So assuming heel and face actions lead to distinct differences in MyRise, that means there must be around 4 distinct storylines to the mode, right? Assuming the mode isn't so ridiculously stingy with stats like 2K19 was, that could definitely lead to some fun replayability.

19 minutes ago, eastcoastkody said:

imo opinion Take Two and EA are birds of a feather. 2K sports used to be the alternative to EA Sports. Now they are the same. Its like that Batman quote.  U either die a hero, or live long enuff to see urself become the villain. 2k Sports IS ea sports. They are in the business of PROFIT with the least amount of effort.  I mean this MyFaction thing is right there staring us in the face. What path do u think thats leading us on. Look what modes like that did to other sports games.

Losing all these animations would be bad. But we might be losing a bunch anyway.  And maybe using all these 20 year old Yukes codes and animations is the reason these games are so damn buggy. 

We're already rebuilding and starting over with new gameplay. We're probably 4 years away from another GREAT 2k entry. So in the same amount of time maybe we have something else??

I disagree that we're 4 years off from getting another great 2k entry but even if you believe that, imagine how far you are from getting a great EA entry. Mind you the EA UFC fans are still waiting on a great entry 4 entries later and Madden has been behind the curve in nearly all facets for 2 generations. 

My point is, it won't happen. Greedy companies make up the entire industry but that doesn't mean they have the same pros and cons. I'd choose 2k iterating on their engine over EA starting fresh. Bugs and all. 

Having troubles uploading images. Thought it might of had to do something with dimensions of the image or it's size, but seems to be a bit of luck involved that an uploaded image will be uploaded through the website.

Getting multiple crashes when trying to access these images through the game. 

Going back and editing an in game design defaults it's colour to white.

so no skills/abilities/OMG/chain wrestling/working holds/less strikes/less strong strikes/less grapples/no standing limb targeting/less ground moves? ( i think)/less running moves

why add an extra corner grapple. If ur going to add another corner slot it should be the heavy attack. Because so many ppl do corner stomps. But i normally can't fit them in a moveset because there are 2 other corner strong strikes that were more important

2 hours ago, xphen0m said:

MyRise unlockable. Makes me wonder who else is there that wasn’t advertised….

AF7F8134-95F6-45E0-9425-DB7D3AAAF8B2.jpeg

Wait so i heard he's not unlocked and playable? why the hell would they make that model just for no one to be able to use it? such a shame, i don't wanna be stuck having to use T-Bar if i wanna play him....

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived