WWE 2K22 Confirmed Information Thread (FULL ROSTER REVEALED)

Ernez

1 hour ago, Bushy. said:

Gonna take me a while to get used to the button mashing pin system but it’s not bad, because you have to fill up a meter instead of just endless mashing. 

You can switch to the old pin system in the options, no?

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched someone play the beginning of MyRise on YouTube, might actully try to play the career mode this year instead of just watching cutscenes. Too bad I suck at making CAWs so my character will probably have a generic looking face lmao

1 hour ago, Jeb ? said:

okay obviously it needs work, but i 1000% prefer this. hope they eventually give all OMG Moments this treatment so we don’t need em anymore

wonder if Yuke’s is bringing em to the AEW game

In case it wasn't mentioned yet:

- you can choose belts sideplates during the creation of a superstar so if he/she wins a belt, the sideplates with their name is applied automatically to the belt. :)

Will give this game a try. Looks like the negatives aren’t as overbearing as they seemed the more I see footage and honest reviews. Like the real thing I (not speaking for anyone else) hate about the combo is how terrible some of the new strike animations look. I still hope they continue to improve the game though.

I payed for deluxe and hopefully I don’t feel like I just got tricked out of my money like I did with 2k20.

4 minutes ago, Saturi said:

In case it wasn't mentioned yet:

- you can choose belts sideplates during the creation of a superstar so if he/she wins a belt, the sideplates with their name is applied automatically to the belt. :)

Not new

1 hour ago, snakebiteSB said:

If Dijakovic isn't unlockable, I hope people create so much uproar, that they patch it. It doesn't make sense to have assets in the game like that and lock them behind certain modes. If you had Ribbie as an unlockable in 2k20 then it should be common sense that people like Dijakovic, Nikki Cross etc, who is still under contract with the company, have their alt versions, that people would like to use, be useable outside a specific mode. I'm pretty sure most people would prefer these versions, even if they're outdated. 

It's like when they had Hurricane in '11, but had him as an NPC. A little off course, but honestly I hate the idea of having NPC in a wrestling game. Especially when the NPC is a wrestler or has wrestled at one point. I'm not saying we need Kayla Braxton, a Godfather ho or Vic Joseph as playable characters but what's the point of putting people in the game or giving them a fleshed out model just to not have them playable or accessible in all modes? 

In a game like this, the more the merrier honestly. I hope DD and other superstars are unlockable in some way. 

30 minutes ago, EJ! said:

okay obviously it needs work, but i 1000% prefer this. hope they eventually give all OMG Moments this treatment so we don’t need em anymore

wonder if Yuke’s is bringing em to the AEW game

Agreed. I really don't like any moves that are essentially cutscenes. To me, taking control away just makes it a lot less satisfying. 

Okay, im actually looking forward to finding hidden new moves so I think i'm gonna sign off of here until midnight so I can take a look without spoiling myself. Enjoy the game, those of you who already have it.

2 hours ago, Prof_Sunshine said:

More bored speculation:

Most Wanted DLC: Cactus Jack, Bron Breakker, Ronda Rousey, Indi Hartwell, Mr. T

Clowning Around DLC: Doink, Madcap Moss, Rick Boogs, Wes Lee & Nash Carter

Banzai DLC: Yokozuna, Doudrop, Ilja Dragunov, Vader, Umaga

Stand Back DLC: The Hurricane, Xia Li, Ridge Holland, The Boogeyman, Aliyah

Whole Dam Show DLC: RVD, MGK, Carmelo Hayes, Stacy Kiebler, Omos

No Meiko Satomura huh

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived