Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeb ★

Official WWE 2K20 Discussion Thread II

Kind of sad that physics is sitting at a paltry 3 percent. No game has managed to achieve SvR 2011s, and while that game had tons of issues on other things, those physics made hardcore matches a blast.

Just hope they do a Taker showcase next game. Just wonder how they’ll do it with so much to include yet can skip over certain things for obvious reasons or have as a bonus matches like Austin’s in 2K16 without half assing. 

Edited by Ziggy Vercetti

On 5/26/2020 at 12:04 PM, Motown Saint said:

Okay, stupid question here, but I tried downloading the a great looking Teagan Nox, but it said "Progression Alexa Bliss" Is that something to do with MyPlayer?

It is probably the 4 horsewomen showcase unlock.

Edited by X-zero

A little disappointed in the gameplay results. Weapon interaction is number 1 they aren't even featured in most matches. I am ok with most of the animation but a few of the newer ones need to have their speed fixed. I got use to 2k20 control but having the option for 2K19 shouldn't take that long to add. Rework gameplay and Smarter AI are good ones to focus on so alright with those. I wish hair physics was a little higher since some hair still seems possessed.

So for those of you who don't know, Patrick Gilmore, the new manager/head/whatever you want to call it of 2Ks WWE video games going forward did an AMA on reddit today. I didn't take part unfortunately due to being out with my brother helping him pick up an anniversary gift for his girlfriend, but I'm looking threw afterwords. If any of you would like to see what all was said, I will post the link below.

From what i've gathered however, this guy seems way more competent than the guy he's replacing. I don't know if he was a wrestling fan before joining the team or if he's having to read up on a bunch after being appointed, but judging from the stuff he's said it seems like he clearly knows that the next game really has to appeal to the core wrestling fan.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WWEGames/comments/gsvli0/im_patrick_gilmore_game_industry_veteran_and/