NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dream was the champ back then, and Lee wasn't even in the picture really.

I loved Dreams return last night, yes it was obvious and expected due to the vignette, but the way it was done was really cool. It even had some Sting vibes for me the way he turned up on the turnbuckle. And I love the fact that it wasn't just an old school house clearing from down the ramp, he jumped in, and just started to throw his hands around like a maniac, managing to fight them off.

*Censored* Ciampa. Idk how he would do it, but he needs to beat Cole at Takeover: Tampa.

Okay that was awesome. Totally didnt expect Dream ! :lol:

"Keep up, dummy!" Haha.

Not digging this format. Much rather see this segment in the ring. It's coming off too rehearsed.

What segment were you referring to?

Ooooooh now I know why Velveteens return was a surprise to me lol. I didnt watch NXT last week so I didnt see these vignettes

^ The Gargano/Balor segment.

Oh I loved that being in the back. Freshens it up instead of *cue music* come out, call out heel/face, *cue music*, come out, talk, stair down, punchline *cue music* leave. It made the show feel different to me

And I'm not against segments like that either. But for this particular segment, their dialogue and interaction came off unnatural to me and I think it was due, in part, to the way it was presented since all the promo work they've done to this point (particularly the ones in the ring) felt far less scripted to me.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived