NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No debuts that Im aware of but Valkyrie was here, so that was cool. I took a guy who doesnt watch wrestling... his critique was that he liked the mens matches because they hit hard and you could hear a lot of the strikes. He disliked the womens matches because there wasnt much physicality...just kind of cute offense. Tonight I saw Xia Li, Santana Garrett, Valkyrie and Aliyah. I think its a solid critique. It was a house show, but the womens matches were less and they shouldve been going harder than the men.

NXT doesn't really have many clean-cut babyfaces. Many characters walk that fine line and can be seen as heroes one day and bad guys the next. Like Bianca Belair around Wargames/Survivor Series. Or Dream, who never really turned face. He's just been getting cheers since losing to Aleister Black, regardless of his opponents.

NXT doesn't really have many clean-cut babyfaces. Many characters walk that fine line and can be seen as heroes one day and bad guys the next. Like Bianca Belair around Wargames/Survivor Series. Or Dream, who never really turned face. He's just been getting cheers since losing to Aleister Black, regardless of his opponents.

what do you mean by clean cut? Ciampa is and was since returning. Gargano until sunday. Keith Lee, Matt Riddle, even Dunne for a while now. Dijakovic will probably be a clear babyface now.

Cruiserweight division has them, womens division has them, tag team is on the low thuogh... hence Riddle and Dunne now I think.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived