NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

Sucks for you guys then, cause shes a dope wrestler.

That only goes so far tbh. If I cant stand looking at you Ill never like you tbh.

For instance, I hated Juice dreads and high waisted trunks with belt, once he cut them and went to tights he became way more tolerable to me. I still think he needs some work but its better.

I hate Mercedes tattoos. I hate her piercings. I hate her generic attires. I hate how her boots and kick pads look, shes just so unappealing to me. Not every girl has to be a model either...this isnt about am I attracted to this female wrestler

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just an hour earlier I was thinking if today is wensday... but hot cought up in wirk and didn't bother to check lol

anything good I've missed?

did Dream appear?

He cut a promo on Strong wearing the same tights from last week. Kai beat Candice.

Alright gonna need a energy drink for this match.

Those Riddle and Dunne segments were dumb and i loved them.

And man Rush is a dude who i use to not give a shit about and hes so crazy good right now.

I don't think I realized how much I miss Dream. That man will main event Wrestlemania.

Broserweights are really fun. I suspect Dunne will inevitably turn on Riddle, and that will be brutal also.

That standoff in the end was perfect, The match is gonna be fire. It can really go both sides.

Cole is the best NXT champion we had.

• Jeb ★ unpinned and locked this topic

Archived