DLC Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for sharing the video. Only one move mattered to me in the pack.

Electric Chair/Bulldog Combo that would be perfect for the Steiner Brothers!

The weird glitching happens to me on the pc version of 2k19 after the game runs for a while in the moveset edit. If you reset, the slow mo/messed up physics effect goes away.

In regards to the new Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre tag entrance, how do you guys think the music will work? If I assign the entrance to a generic tag team will the assigned music only play for the first part and the second part will always be Drews theme? Will we be somehow be able to pick both? Or will there be a new theme thats a combination of Dolph and Drews theme, timed perfectly for the entrance?

Probably gonna be exclusive to Drew and Dolph like The Bar's and Golden Truth's entrances

Can probably use the old copy method, set up a team with Dolph & Drew with entrances and all. Then go back and replace them with whoever you want. Unless that's been fixed this year, idk.

Lmao. Piledrivers & DDTs only ended careers when they were botched. They were mostly used as 'dangerous' moves, because these were the most exciting moves alot of WWE & WCW Stars could do. Seriously. Unlike DDTs and Piledrivers "flippity flips" actually connect.

It has nothing to do with doing the most exciting moves. That's where you're lost, like most modern wrestling fans. You don't always have to insult wrestlers because they don't dive off of 10 story buildings just to get a pop. The old school guys didn't have to do that because they had charisma and knew how to spot things better.

I's not just WWE and WCW either. Have you ever watched any All Japan from the 90s with Misawa, Kobashi, Kawada, etc? They didn't have to do 16 cartwheels and jump around the whole match to get some rise out of the audience. It's the modern youth that have attention disorders and the only way to keep their eyes off of their cell phones is to have wrestlers do 73 spots in a 5 minute match. How is a match filled with nothing but finishers exciting?

Movies are the same way. Look at some of the classic great films from the 70's, with ton's of great acting, stories and were paced out. back then, there was a build up and it made things more important when it actually happened. Now almost every movie is based on car chases, jump scares etc from start to end. People don't care about anything thought out and with substance anymore.

I'll take Ric Flair vs Steamboat any day over Velveteen Dream. No one will even remember him in 20 years.

You also have to factor in the change of wrestling it has became less of a entertainment aspect in more of a sport aspect plus the average wrestler nowadays is much smaller than they were back then so bigger guys can only do certain moves

Which is funny because I bet a lot of guys said the same thing about Ric Flair and Ricky the steamboat when they started

Did I blink or wasn't the Stormbreaker shown in the video? Murphy's Law? Time Bomb ?

Are there another video of all the New moves out there?

They were in there, though I do feel like that video was missing some moves.

Its really difficult to judge some of them with that warping though.

Thanks for sharing the video. Only one move mattered to me in the pack.

Electric Chair/Bulldog Combo that would be perfect for the Steiner Brothers!

The weird glitching happens to me on the pc version of 2k19 after the game runs for a while in the moveset edit. If you reset, the slow mo/messed up physics effect goes away.

That is the only move I was looking for as well. Finally playing with old school Steiner Brothers will feel authentic.

this is when i usually give my CAWs a refresh so im really excited. everything looks great assuming the glitchiness is temporary. really surprised some Rascalz moves made it but they look amazing. really good moves pack.

Gotta ask what is the point of Tombstone 3? It literally looks like the same as the one Tombstone we already have in the game with a very minor slightly barely noticeable different animation, such a waste when it could have been Undertaker's Oldschool style Tombstone or Okada's Twisting Tombstone...

Was hoping we got a proper corner Kinshasa. Guess not.

Theres still some old moves Id like to see reanimated but Im really happy with how great the moonsaults in the game are now. I might be alone on this but throughout the entire series I thought the moonsault animations always looked trash and just thought maybe it was going to be impossible to have proper animations for them.

Not sure what it is in mocapping but they found a solution to make all top rope moves look way more realistic.

Archived