Official WWE TLC Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so then does Kurt forfeit his position as GM? This is so random. I'm not mad I guess but this is definitely not how I wanted him to return to action. Angle has no reason to get physicallly involved. I don't see why they wouldn't just put Jordan in that spot. I get not wanting to hotshot him but desperate times, and a TLC match would definitely help him get over. I don't know man.

Styles vs Balor should be dope if G&A start something like others have said.

Ok so then does Kurt forfeit his position as GM? This is so random. I'm not mad I guess but this is definitely not how I wanted him to return to action. Angle has no reason to get physicallly involved. I don't see why they wouldn't just put Jordan in that spot. I get not wanting to hotshot him but desperate times, and a TLC match would definitely help him get over. I don't know man.

Why would he do that? He isn't the first authority figure to have a match.

This is Kurts chance to kick the crap out of Miz. Makes perfect sense imo. And just because hes wrestling one match doesnt mean he should give up his GM position. Its one night.

Thats how I looked at it as well. Another explanation could be Angle accepting blame for letting Miz keep adding people to the match and feeling it was his duty to make up for their loss...

This is Kurts chance to kick the crap out of Miz. Makes perfect sense imo. And just because hes wrestling one match doesnt mean he should give up his GM position. Its one night.

Thats how I looked at it as well. Another explanation could be Angle accepting blame for letting Miz keep adding people to the match and feeling it was his duty to make up for their loss...

Bingo. It actually makes more sense than people prob realize

Why would he do that? He isn't the first authority figure to have a match.

If it was just Miz and him then okay that's different but he's supposed to be a fair GM, he's showing clear favoritism by coming to the physical aid of the Shield.

Is this finally the night that WWE matches a Takeover as incredible start to finish?!?

I AM UNBELIEVABLY HYPED RIGHT NOW. CANT WAIT TO SEE ANGLES ENTRANCE AND BALOR VS STYLES FINALLY HAPPEN.

The undercard reamains the same. So probably no

I can't think of a stip that would make me excited for Alexa vs Mickie... well, maybe one.

Ultraviolent Singapore Piranhia Dynamite Glasspane Referee-on-a-spiked-pole Ambulance Deathmatch

Before you can win the match, you have to retrieve the referee from a pole, get him into the Ambulance, drive him off to a hospital for medical treatment because of the spikes, then drive him back so that he can count the pin. Dynamite blows up every 20 minutes

Archived