Official WWE TLC Discussion Thread

Jmerc

I'm very curious about this Balor vs AJ match. A bit of a shame that they'll do it with no build whatsoever because (as far as I know) it's a first time ever match but it still should be a good match. I wonder if Finn will still be in demon attire, hopefully not. But if he doesn't I don't know what they'll do for the finish. Maybe some Wyatt titantron shenenigans? I wouldn't want either guy beaten clean. It would be dope if they did lke a double dq/countout draw with them beating the shit out of eachother with the intent to build to a match in the future.

lol Classic WWE clearing Kurt Angle for a wacky multiman ladder match while continuing to force Bryan on the sidelines.

I wouldn't have it any other way. I wasn't even aware there was a pay-per-view this Sunday, but I heard this story and now I can't wait to check it out. I'm more excited for this than I was for WrestleMania, or even WrestleKingdom. This is the kind of match you dream about. Crazy old man Angle replacing the shitty guy in The Shield for some over-the-top, garbage wrestling cluster*censored*. It's going to be amazing. I hope Kurt Angle wears a Shield outfit and moonsaults off the tallest ladder to the outside of the ring.

Because Bryan legit is more injured or injury prone than Angle? Theres no connection at all tbh.

Lmaooooooooo the guy who broke his neck a million times is less injury prone than D-Bry.

Angle was probably going to add himself and maybe Jordan to make it 5v5 on the night. Seems to random to happen like this from nowhere

'probably' lol.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grudge Match
Tables, Ladders & Chairs 5-on-3 Handicap Match
Kurt Angle, Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose vs. Intercontinental Champion The Miz, Cesaro, Sheamus, Braun Strowman & Kane

K67df03.jpg

Interpromotional Match

Singles Match
"The Demon" Finn Balor vs. AJ StylesfKqLj28.jpg

SIERRA

HOTEL

INTENSITY

INTEGRITY

INTELLIGENCE

ECHO

LIMA

DELTA

Shiiield.

So this is either you, or you stole it from Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/77ojc9/breaking_realkurtangle_returns_to_action_at/donhgr9/

and since that guy posts about football...

Archived