Official WWE TLC Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmao this is awesome. Replace two lame ass dudes with two dope ass mofos. I guess that dude from yesterday was right, that's like 3 on 3 on his scoops. Wonder if it really is a meningitis thing going on or something else.

Kurts first match back is a TLC match? Lol

Moonsault off a ladder through a table confirmed!

Yeah Bryan & Angle are cool with each other so they can just say Angle asked Bryan for a superstar to face Finn. Holy shit tho ive waited years to see this match. And its Demon Finn too which is just perfect.

Yeah thats basically what Im thinking. Itll be cool. I was just wondering. :)

Maybe they can use Jinder coming to Raw on their tour as a reason for AJ coming to TLC. Either way dope were getting Styles vs Finn!

lol Classic WWE clearing Kurt Angle for a wacky multiman ladder match while continuing to force Bryan on the sidelines.

I wouldn't have it any other way. I wasn't even aware there was a pay-per-view this Sunday, but I heard this story and now I can't wait to check it out. I'm more excited for this than I was for WrestleMania, or even WrestleKingdom. This is the kind of match you dream about. Crazy old man Angle replacing the shitty guy in The Shield for some over-the-top, garbage wrestling cluster*censored*. It's going to be amazing. I hope Kurt Angle wears a Shield outfit and moonsaults off the tallest ladder to the outside of the ring.

lol Classic WWE clearing Kurt Angle for a wacky multiman ladder match while continuing to force Bryan on the sidelines.

I wouldn't have it any other way. I wasn't even aware there was a pay-per-view this Sunday, but I heard this story and now I can't wait to check it out. I'm more excited for this than I was for WrestleMania, or even WrestleKingdom. This is the kind of match you dream about. Crazy old man Angle replacing the shitty guy in The Shield for some over-the-top, garbage wrestling cluster*censored*. It's going to be amazing. I hope Kurt Angle wears a Shield outfit and moonsaults off the tallest ladder to the outside of the ring.

Because Bryan legit is more injured or injury prone than Angle? Theres no connection at all tbh.

Because Bryan legit is more injured or injury prone than Angle? Theres no connection at all tbh.

Tbh i'm starting to thinking Bryan will be back next year, ge's also starting to grow his hair back

Archived