Official WWE TLC Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, surprised the 205 tag match made it over Sasha/Alicia but at least the tag match has a rivalry that's been going on a bit (even though most don't follow it). The addition of Rich Swann is random, but I guess he needs something to do now that his feud with TJP is done.

It's not just classiq on the women, though, it seems to be a lot of people on everybody. 'Oh dude, Jinder deserved the belt because he got in shape and always did what was told'. 'Oh, man Naomi deserved the belt because she got better and has been there for a while'. Eh, sounds like that 'every kid gets an award' mentality, not a fan.

That's mostly for the female performers, at least here anyway. And it's the same 3-4 people who believe that it's a sin to not use a performer if they happen to have a vagina in some capacity. RyderFan, Saturi, etc. Others are sound in this regard.

Yeah, surprised the 205 tag match made it over Sasha/Alicia but at least the tag match has a rivalry that's been going on a bit (even though most don't follow it). The addition of Rich Swann is random, but I guess he needs something to do now that his feud with TJP is done.

Not super random for people that watch 205. Swann and Cedric have been connected in the past as friends

It's not just classiq on the women, though, it seems to be a lot of people on everybody. 'Oh dude, Jinder deserved the belt because he got in shape and always did what was told'. 'Oh, man Naomi deserved the belt because she got better and has been there for a while'. Eh, sounds like that 'every kid gets an award' mentality, not a fan.

That's mostly for the female performers, at least here anyway. And it's the same 3-4 people who believe that it's a sin to not use a performer if they happen to have a vagina in some capacity. RyderFan, Saturi, etc. Others are sound in this regard.

Atleast RyderFan stop praising them for their in-ring work

So the same dude that reported the Neville thing on reddit as far as I know before any news sites and shit and also hinted at a 5th man being added to the TLC main event posted something related to this event. It's not anythig concrete at all but I'll post it under spoiler tags anyways.

I might as well just post what he did on Reddit:

Ola SC... did some digging and was told that the rumors of Bray, Bo & JoJo being sick are true. I did see what Justin LaBar reported and I don't know for sure if that's the correct illness (this is a weird story overall) but that's the reason they haven't been on TV.
Also... those 3 might not be the only ones effected. IT (whatever illness this is) could change the TLC main event. No more details at the moment.

I think this dude might be the dude from twitter who broke the Neville story as that dude also posted this:
Meltzer talked about this in WOR but didn't go into detail about what illness it is, don't know if it's because he doesn't know either or if it was for their privacy. Either way, this is getting kinda weird...

Ryan Satin has tweeted this too: 'Hearing this viral meningitis scare on the Raw roster is very real and could definitely affect the TLC card.' https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status/921108109434560513

Archived