Official WWE Elimination Chamber Discussion Thread

Jmerc

Also, with the exception of HHH getting a one on one match with Reigns at last year's show...the winner of the Rumble has been screwed for the past few manias. Would be nice to finally get a proper one vs one title match with the Rumble winner...as he earned it. They can lay off the triple threat or F4W matches...

Too bad that Orton vs Bray will most likely not actually main event the show... but, to be honest, a Bray Wyatt vs Randy Orton singles match doesn't scream main event to me either, especially at Wrestlemania.

No...but I'm still kind of tired of the Rumble winner getting a multi-man match just because WWE made a poor decision in who would win the rumble match itself. I feel like Orton vs Bray is finally something that we can all accept without it being turned into a multi-man match for the sake of damage control...to me, that's good enough. Whether it's main event worth or not...I'm happy with it.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it's acceptable. It's the culmination of a long feud too, so that's something new for them. Having said that, Harper vs Orton vs Bray still sounds more appealing to me. Probably cause I'm a big Harper fan.

Speaking of I loved Harper tonight, happy Orton didn't decide to just phone it in, like he's known to do. The match started slow and I thought it might've been the case but it got progressively better and it was great to see the crowd behind Harper, against Orton of all people, too.

Yeah, it's acceptable. It's the culmination of a long feud too, so that's something new for them. Having said that, Harper vs Orton vs Bray still sounds more appealing to me. Probably cause I'm a big Harper fan.

Speaking of I loved Harper tonight, happy Orton didn't decide to just phone it in, like he's known to do. The match started slow and I thought it might've been the case but it got progressively better and it was great to see the crowd behind Harper, against Orton of all people, too.

Judging from the multiple interviews Orton has done since he joined the family, it seems like he really likes and gels with both Harper and Bray (also with American Alpha). Might be why he steps his game up in matches against them.

...YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

WYATT WINS ! WYATT WINS! WYATT'S THE WWE CHAMPION! FINALLY! YES! YES! YES!

oh and the rest of the show was solid too.

Looks like the Main Event is gonna be Cena vs. Wyatt vs. Orton. I guess that works. I can see Harper getting in too to make it a fatal four way.

As seen at Sunday’s WWE Elimination Chamber pay-per-view, Nikki Bella was involved in a backstage brawl with Natalya after the match ended in a double count-out. During the scuffle, Maryse became a casualty of war after being accidentally knocked over and covered in some kind white powder.

While the feud between the two Total Divas stars is expected to continue on Smackdown Live over the next few weeks, WWE began planting the seeds Sunday night for a match for WrestleMania 33, which will reportedly see Maryse team with her husband The Miz to take on Nikki Bella and long-time boyfriend John Cena.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/805273-john-cena-nikki-bellas-wrestlemania-match-begins-build-at-elimination-chamber-virgil-has-some-advice-for-james-ellsworth

No! Please God no. This would be a disaster.

I'd be into seeing that mixed tag match at WrestleMania. It'd be good to see Maryse back in the ring. Plus Miz and Cena know how to carry and promote a match like that. Meaning they won't try to act like it's a main event, they're gonna take it for what it is. I think it'll be fine. Trust and believe. :)

Archived