NXT Collector's Edition

LEGION

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up for preorder on Game and for £80 looks like it's exclusive.

That's a good price for a collectors ed. w/ statue. Most collectors editions I've bought have been upwards of £120/30, so I'm not sure why everyone is up in arms about the $100/£80 price point.

My only complaint is the vanilla pose of Balor, he should be in some sort of entrance pose, not a generic stock render pose.

This is the only forum where the NXT Edition discussion didn't turn into a fight. Elsewhere, I just posted I pre-ordered the NXT Edition and got insults in return. I don't know why some people are so hellbent in telling others they made a bad purchase.

This is the only forum where the NXT Edition discussion didn't turn into a fight. Elsewhere, I just posted I pre-ordered the NXT Edition and got insults in return. I don't know why some people are so hellbent in telling others they made a bad purchase.

I'm not gonna knock someone for buying the collector's edition. If they want it and have the money, then good for them. The real issue isn't people buying the collector's edition, it's the business practice that WWE, more than likely, decided to employ to get more sales for the collector's edition. It's not a bad purchase, really. It's just corporate moneygrubbing.

I imagine it's hell and war going on at 2K forum

I'm not gonna knock someone for buying the collector's edition. If they want it and have the money, then good for them. The real issue isn't people buying the collector's edition, it's the business practice that WWE, more than likely, decided to employ to get more sales for the collector's edition. It's not a bad purchase, really. It's just corporate moneygrubbing.

I understand the feeling. Especially if someone just wanted the 3 DLC wrestlers and none of the collectibles. The best solution would had been they made the NXT Enhancement Pack available for purchase on day 1 for everyone, so people who couldn't or doesn't want the NXT edition can still have access to them.

I actually think not making them available on day 1 for everyone else hurt them more than help them. People are going to wait for a price cut on 2K17 instead of buying it on release or they lose interest in the game by the time they are released for everyone and end up not buying the DLC.

I actually think not making them available on day 1 for everyone else hurt them more than help them. People are going to wait for a price cut on 2K17 instead of buying it on release or they lose interest in the game by the time they are released for everyone and end up not buying the DLC.

I'm almost certain this will be the route that I'll be taking with 2K17's release... I have a "standard" copy pre-ordered on Amazon, with plenty of time to cancel if I feel the need to.

Thinking about this and i guess we now know what 1 of the 4 DLC packs are. So with that im gonna buy the version with the season pass and get The NXT Enachment Pack down the line when its free and not bundled with dust collecters

the NXT enhancement pack is not included with season pass, hence the reason that so many people are upset about it. if you want those 3 superstars, you will have to pay for them at a later date when they are released for people to buy them

Thinking about this and i guess we now know what 1 of the 4 DLC packs are. So with that im gonna buy the version with the season pass and get The NXT Enachment Pack down the line when its free and not bundled with dust collecters

the NXT enhancement pack is not included with season pass, hence the reason that so many people are upset about it. if you want those 3 superstars, you will have to pay for them at a later date when they are released for people to buy them

...or you will have to pay much more NOW to have them...

I imagine it's hell and war going on at 2K forum

It's always hell and war over there. One third is trolls, one third is idiots, and one third has to deal with the other two thirds.

With Gamer's Club Unlocked and an expiring $15 gift certificate on my account, I got this for $71 total. Pretty good price.

The DLC for 2K17 has to be GREAT or I might skip it again. That and I think the game has to have that longer life. Once I beat showcase and stuff, I was almost bored with it. Really hoping for some big improvements to this year's game. I know 2K is headed in the right direction, because the NBA games are so great, but they're not there with WWE yet.

i'm seriously thinking of getting this from the online Game store, but i usually get all my online game purchases from Amazon, and it doesn't look like they have it

Defintiely looks to be a GAME exclusive.

Might just pop this on the Christmas list, rather than get it straight away. I bought 2K16 in December last year, and still got Sting (Game seem to have the preorder versions on the shelves) I'd love to play as Shinsuke, but I'm way past the position of being able to drop an extra £30 just to play early.

Might just pop this on the Christmas list, rather than get it straight away. I bought 2K16 in December last year, and still got Sting (Game seem to have the preorder versions on the shelves) I'd love to play as Shinsuke, but I'm way past the position of being able to drop an extra £30 just to play early.

You won't be able to get the Collector's edition then. It's limited to 50k copies.

You won't be able to get the Collector's edition then. It's limited to 50k copies.

Yeah, I meant the game itself. I've got FIFA, PES and Watchdogs II coming around the same time as WWE 2K17 releases, and if I've got to wait 90 days to play as Shinsuke, I might as well hold off until then.

No season Pass=No buy for this edition.

They aren't slick by keeping Shinsuke behind this to sell units, but Im not falling for it. I've bought every wrestling game since the SNES, and I know I will eventually get 2k17, but Im doing it smarter..

Im waiting until the games dlc is out, buying a used version of the game and the Season pass when it comes up to be 60$ all together. Im through with these practices. Plus, the creations that people put up for download will be in the thousands by that point. I'll just wait

I'll wait to see if there's any other sort of editions/deals of the game before I Pre-Order but I think chances are I'm going to Pre-Order the NXT Edition and get the Season Pass separately on the PS Store.

The only thing that sucks will be waiting for the morning of 10/11 as opposed to playing the game at Midnight if I got the Digital Deluxe. But waiting for that Morning to come versus waiting months for Nakamura seems easier.

If my local EB Games/Gamestop gets enough Pre-Orders between WWE 2K17 and Gears of War 4 I COULD get it at Midnight but I can't see it happening. (I'm in Canada BTW).

Archived