NXT Collector's Edition

LEGION

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CnXLgPZVUAEzKv2.jpg

Thats b.s we should all get the dlc to start. Nobody hardly has old gens
But for the people that still do, 2K wants to sell the game to them. It's a very smart move on 2K's part tbh

Ik this and it id but not fair that we might have to wait until December for Crews,Jax and Nakamara

It's not supposed to be fair, that's why its an incentive. You pay more than average, you get it sooner.

I can wait. Throwing out $100, plus tax and shipping which will probably make it $125 for only 3 things I have use for is crazy. I'd also have to drop $25 on the season pass.

Almost as bad as the NBA 2K17 Legends Edition Gold.

I can wait. Throwing out $100, plus tax and shipping which will probably make it $125 for only 3 things I have use for is crazy. I'd also have to drop $25 on the season pass.

Almost as bad as the NBA 2K17 Legends Edition Gold.

this stuff will probably be in a cheaper digital collectors editon though, right?

i remember when Destiny: Taken King came out last year....ppl got pissed at all the good digital stuff but didn't want to shell out all the extra money for it...and all the physical stuff. So they made a digital edition too

If it wasn't in the pre order you would had to wait till later anyway for the DLC. Sure it sucks but that's how it works now.

I just hate when DLC is announced before for first day. Put it in the *censored*ing base game if it's already made.

I preordered it as well. I did notice something....on Gamestop your preorder ships on the 11th of Oct. I thought the games comes out towards the end of October? Not complaining thougg.

Apparently the release date is October 11th, according to Wikipedia. Comes out bit earlier than usual.

The Reason WWE 2k17 is coming out October 11th cause The games being released mid/late October

Battlefield 1 October 21st

The Last Guardian October 25th

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 October 25th

Titanfall 2 October 28th

Elder Scrolls 5 October 28th

October is huge for games even the beginning of October

Mafia 3 October 7th

Geara of War October 11th

Then Add WWE 2k17 October 11th

The Reason WWE 2k17 is coming out October 11th cause The games being released mid/late October

Battlefield 1 October 21st

The Last Guardian October 25th

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 October 25th

Titanfall 2 October 28th

Elder Scrolls 5 October 28th

October is huge for games even the beginning of October

Mafia 3 October 7th

Geara of War October 11th

Then Add WWE 2k17 October 11th

Mafia III and 2K17 are releasing so close together...

RIP

Archived