NXT Collector's Edition

LEGION

Up for preorder on Game and for £80 looks like it's exclusive.

Fuuuuuuuck I wouldn't pay double price for this

Might just pop this on the Christmas list, rather than get it straight away. I bought 2K16 in December last year, and still got Sting (Game seem to have the preorder versions on the shelves) I'd love to play as Shinsuke, but I'm way past the position of being able to drop an extra £30 just to play early.

You won't be able to get the Collector's edition then. It's limited to 50k copies.

World wide or UK? Doubt this collection will sell 50k here

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No season Pass=No buy for this edition.

They aren't slick by keeping Shinsuke behind this to sell units, but Im not falling for it. I've bought every wrestling game since the SNES, and I know I will eventually get 2k17, but Im doing it smarter..

Im waiting until the games dlc is out, buying a used version of the game and the Season pass when it comes up to be 60$ all together. Im through with these practices. Plus, the creations that people put up for download will be in the thousands by that point. I'll just wait

Same 150 they want in Australia for it I nearly spewed on the counter.

This is the only forum where the NXT Edition discussion didn't turn into a fight. Elsewhere, I just posted I pre-ordered the NXT Edition and got insults in return. I don't know why some people are so hellbent in telling others they made a bad purchase.

Your money your choice, im more shoced at the price in Australia 150. 120 i might have.

No season Pass=No buy for this edition.

They aren't slick by keeping Shinsuke behind this to sell units, but Im not falling for it. I've bought every wrestling game since the SNES, and I know I will eventually get 2k17, but Im doing it smarter..

Im waiting until the games dlc is out, buying a used version of the game and the Season pass when it comes up to be 60$ all together. Im through with these practices. Plus, the creations that people put up for download will be in the thousands by that point. I'll just wait

Same 150 they want in Australia for it I nearly spewed on the counter.

This is the only forum where the NXT Edition discussion didn't turn into a fight. Elsewhere, I just posted I pre-ordered the NXT Edition and got insults in return. I don't know why some people are so hellbent in telling others they made a bad purchase.

Your money your choice, im more shoced at the price in Australia 150. 120 i might have.

$150 up here in Eastern Canada...I know as I already pre-ordered yesterday.

The only things I'd want from this is Nakamura, Jax, Apollo and the Rob Schamberger lithograph. The Bálor figurine looks kinda neat but I don't care much for it, along with the other stuff. With that said, I'm not gonna bother getting this edition as it's simply too much for me. Maybe if I had tons of money to spend I'd get it, but that isn't the case.

I miss day one DLC. This would be a cool day one DLC. I just hope we get the rest of the NXT roster on disc mind.

Day One DLC is one of the biggest rip-offs in the entire video game industry. It is just companies making pay more for on-disc content after you already bought the game.

He debuted at the beginning of the year and way before Nakamura, of course he'll be in the default game. Gallows and Anderson though? Idk they could end up in a Future Stars pack like Joe and BAM last year.

I just bought it off of Best Buy online and pick up in store! I checked on WWE Shop and was unavailable, but Best Buy had it. I can't risk not getting it lol. I'm not doing CAWS for Nakamura again, *Censored* that.

And I literally just heard about this 30 minutes ago. Can't believe I'm so late smh. At least it's not sold out.

kb5nTO.jpg

Wow

Can they sell something they don't have like that? Never bought a CE so I don't know how they work. You get everything at the same time the game comes out or do you get the stuff and just wait for the game?

If you're talking about people reselling on eBay, you pretty much have to trust that IF they actually did buy it, they'll ACTUALLY send it to you. If they don't, you can always get your money back and report them. But no one should shell out that much money for that anyways.

If you're talking about people reselling on eBay, you pretty much have to trust that IF they actually did buy it, they'll ACTUALLY send it to you. If they don't, you can always get your money back and report them. But no one should shell out that much money for that anyways.

I remember peopke actually buying austin codes for $30-50 when wwe 13 came out. Not the edition....just the code as if it wouldn't be released later as dlc.

Dont know if this as been mentioned or thought of but, cant you just upload in game roster, so could not one person just upload the nxt edition roster for everyone

No.

If anyone has been waiting for this to hit Amazon in the US, i just checked and ordered it right now. Finally.

For anyone unaware, you save 20% if you have amazon prime on any video game preorder.

One of the best reasons to have an Amazon Prime membership, IMO...

Archived