WWE back at it with their cryptic ways *Updated with confirmation info*

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At whose expense did I crack a joke? Who are these "members" again? Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you just a few weeks back endorsing a post that said that they want Lesnar to keep doing the same thing when me and a few members called his routine boring, to see our reaction and because it's fun to watch people complain about him? What should that be considered? A potshot towards other members, I imagine? Something, you know, you're too fussed about yourself when the finger is apparently pointed towards yourself?

I've always said that he's boring as shit (well, in recent times) and that his booking is the exact same it's been for a couple of years. I didn't have anyone in mind when I typed that sentence and there's nothing more to it than a joke in good taste. If you found it offensive to the extent of typing up 4-5 paras blasting me and looking so deep into one statement, that's not on me. No one's "harking" at you or anything. If you get so offended with people having a laugh at your favorites, tough luck.

But please, stop making it sound like it's the most offensive thing that's ever been posted here and is likely to hurt the sentiments of millions.

The only thing I can say is these post derail topics, also things like this has been reported plenty of times but honestly don't know how to handle these, because it's on topic...so I don't know.

Also get back on topic now.

Plot twist, it's the RAW IS WAR Stage. It's a war bunker and the text makes sense in that it looks like the old logo

dude nice catch there. its wishful thinking though.

A rebranding of RAW with something that captures that attitude era feel to bring some nostalgia and stuff to older fans. It could happen

Plot twist, it's the RAW IS WAR Stage. It's a war bunker and the text makes sense in that it looks like the old logo

dude nice catch there. its wishful thinking though.

A rebranding of RAW with something that captures that attitude era feel to bring some nostalgia and stuff to older fans. It could happen

To be honest, it looks like the old WCW Saturday Night set up. Maybe they're thinking of bringing back that stage for the whole cruiserweight thing.

What if it's for WWE 2k17? Like last year's theme was based on Stone Cold and it started with him digging his old smoking skull belt. What if this year it's Taker and he's digging out something from his shed? Maybe his urn or something.

Yeah...Taker's famous shed. How could I forget about that? Lmao.

Pretty sure a Taker promo for the video game would take place in a cemetery. :lol:

Actually, in his early years, Taker often did promos from a workshop where he was making caskets for opponents. And let's not forget the "Sting" style promos they did where he was walking around a cabin in driving rain.

That weapon / tool could also be a scythe.

It's triple h with his sledgehammer.

It could be. Not quite sure the iconography with the shed, but the writing is also sprayed stencil in green.

Lets see "Hatch" 5 letters, an anigram, switch the letters its Chat with an H to spare. H "Triple H". Triple H likes to "Chat" about how damn good he is. In the picture there is fire, Fire/Hatch. A raging fire within. Triple H has been posting videos of himself training with a burning desire to be #1 again. Fire/Burning...Im at a loss.

Hatch

Fire burning

Hatch is another word for vagina in the urban dictionary. You know who has a hatch? Females, a female must be in there. Fire burning, meaning there must be fire in or near the vagina. You know who has fire near their vagina? Ivelisse Velez, she used to work for the WWE until she suddenly disappeared, rumor has it she has been locked somewhere with a bunch of warriors and a guy with a dick gimmick. She has a fire crotch tat.

Rti1bFz.jpg

There were rumors of Stephanie vs Charlotte but Steph must be bringing in a mercenary to do the work for her. Mystery Busted.

Ladies and Gentleman, please join me next for a new episode of Mystery Busters.

lol

What if it's for WWE 2k17? Like last year's theme was based on Stone Cold and it started with him digging his old smoking skull belt. What if this year it's Taker and he's digging out something from his shed? Maybe his urn or something.

Yeah...Taker's famous shed. How could I forget about that? Lmao.

Pretty sure a Taker promo for the video game would take place in a cemetery. :lol:

Obviously it's Taker digging about in a shed ok!? We've had Deadman, American Badass and now it's time for Taker's new transition to Grampa Taker.

I Can just see it now, good old Taker digging out his garden strimmer from the shed, getting his lawn ready for the summer.. Rest in Weeds.

They could have him Babbling on about how back in his day men were men and roids was roids, eventually going senile and challenging Lesnar to try beat his record at WM, often roaming around the back looking for Paul Bearer and adopting the "What?" Catchphrase while turning up his hearing aid during promos.

Shit I could be the next Russo.

Archived