WWE Releases Discussion

Bushy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sandow was too good for Outcasts. The guy had the potential to be a World champion or solid midcard if they'd taken advantage of all that freaken momentum he had coming out of the Miz feud. This company just doesn't give a damn anymore.

I hope Sandow does a shoot interview. Cause it's obvious that someone back there did not like him and made it their mission to derail the poor guy. I wanna know who this jackass is.

Was never really a fan of the guy until he cashed in on Cena and lost......which a lot of people seem to have forgotten how much of a disaster his MITB run was, losing to everybody including Santino Marella CLEAN. You have no idea how many times I've defended both Cena and Sandow from people who claim that 'John Cena buried Damien Sandow' when in reality WWE did a much better job at that.

I don't understand why he got released while useless talent like Curtis Axel and Heath Slater are still around. They gave him a modern day 'Genius' gimmick that worked or, dare I say. a modern day Sam The Eagle at that. And then they started chipping away at everything that made his charcacter unique. Then after he looked great after wrestling Cena, it was comedy gimmick after comedy gimmick and every single time he knocked it out of the park. Then there was the stunt double gimmick with The Miz which......as much as I don't mind The Miz, those put together was the kiss of death. And Sandow was like, f**k you, and got over more than Miz ever could. That was when my mind about Sandow changed. I mean the guy was talented as hell.

He was a great hand at everything he did. I just don't understand why they let him go......oh wait now I know, he did too good of a job. And the script said that he wasn't supposed to get over either I suppose. Well? Their loss. Hope someone picks him up (other than TNA of course) and he hits it out of the park wherever he goes.

I hope Sandow does a shoot interview. Cause it's obvious that someone back there did not like him and made it their mission to derail the poor guy. I wanna know who this jackass is.

Was never really a fan of the guy until he cashed in on Cena and lost......which a lot of people seem to have forgotten how much of a disaster his MITB run was, losing to everybody including Santino Marella CLEAN. You have no idea how many times I've defended both Cena and Sandow from people who claim that 'John Cena buried Damien Sandow' when in reality WWE did a much better job at that.

I don't understand why he got released while useless talent like Curtis Axel and Heath Slater are still around. They gave him a modern day 'Genius' gimmick that worked or, dare I say. a modern day Sam The Eagle at that. And then they started chipping away at everything that made his charcacter unique. Then after he looked great after wrestling Cena, it was comedy gimmick after comedy gimmick and every single time he knocked it out of the park. Then there was the stunt double gimmick with The Miz which......as much as I don't mind The Miz, those put together was the kiss of death. And Sandow was like, f**k you, and got over more than Miz ever could. That was when my mind about Sandow changed. I mean the guy was talented as hell.

He was a great hand at everything he did. I just don't understand why they let him go......oh wait now I know, he did too good of a job. And the script said that he wasn't supposed to get over either I suppose. Well? Their loss. Hope someone picks him up (other than TNA of course) and he hits it out of the park wherever he goes.

Didn't realise two fantastic ring workers were considered useless these days. Plus one with immense charisma and good mic work.

Didn't realise two fantastic ring workers were considered useless these days. Plus one with immense charisma and good mic work.

People have it in their mind that if one wrestler gets released, everybody that they don't like as much as the released guy needs to go aswell. No matter if they're currently used on tv or not.

Sandow was too good for Outcasts. The guy had the potential to be a World champion or solid midcard if they'd taken advantage of all that freaken momentum he had coming out of the Miz feud. This company just doesn't give a damn anymore.

That might be pushing it a bit. The guy was great as a midcard heel when he first debuted, but that's as far as I ever saw him going.

World champion? Not a chance. I don't really remember a single Damien Sandow match that really stood out.

That might be pushing it a bit. The guy was great as a midcard heel when he first debuted, but that's as far as I ever saw him going.

World champion? Not a chance. I don't really remember a single Damien Sandow match that really stood out.

I saw him and Cody Rhodes as potential World champions after the Money in the Bank ladder match. Really thought those 2 could have entered the Main Event from that moment on or soon after.

Reading rumours that Wade's thinking of doing football punditry.

For who? looooool

Tbh i can defo see BT being dumb enough to get him on the air for PL and CL matches.

Still, be better than Owen and Savage...

Could do the Football League since he's a Preston fan.

As noted, Damien Sandow was released last Friday from WWE along with seven other personalities with the company.

While no reason was given as to why WWE decided to release these Superstars, its being said that WWE officials were talking about releasing Sandow back before WrestleMania 32.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/wwe-news/backstage-news-on-wwe-releasing-damien-sandow/

For those asking about whether there are more releases coming, the word making the round internally in the company is the answer to that is yes. There was an expectation among some that there would be additional releases coming before the end of the month.

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=101872

For those asking about whether there are more releases coming, the word making the round internally in the company is the answer to that is yes. There was an expectation among some that there would be additional releases coming before the end of the month.

Nice.

Guest Fight Me.

Remember when Sandow was in that tag team that was managed by Michelle McCool? I think his name was like Idol Stevens

Yeah, the Teacher's Pets, Idol Stevens and KC James.

Remember when Sandow was in that tag team that was managed by Michelle McCool? I think his name was like Idol Stevens

Lmao they weren't shit, cool finisher though

Protect Jack Swagger at all costs.

Edited by EJ!

Lmao they weren't shit, cool finisher though

Protect Jack Swagger at all costs.

Que? :hqhq: Release the wackness that is Swagger once and for all. Dude can't do sh!t with a push. All his pushes from the very beginning. Heel or face he was always Wack Swagger. Some people have forced themselves to like this guy... surely out of pity.