WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

Good for Reigns he deserved it after all the crap he has had to deal with from the WWE Universe. Maybe if some fans would shut up and let them try and put on a show then maybe some great things will happen. Hats off to the Philly crowd tonight. They really made it a special moment, it felt like old WWE for a minute there. Great to see a crowd behind him for once.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So someone told me that Roman is now the Champ. WTF is that real? God damnit wwe

Yup, kicked out of like 3 Brogue kicks. Sheamus should know that it takes 2 matches and 2 Brogue kicks in the same night to defeat Roman. That's how he ended his 5:15 reign.

I legit called it with them capitalizing on his overness last minute and putting the title on him while the crowd cared for him.

Raw was pretty good though.

Yeah, Reigns is pretty much over. The philly crowd loved him, crazy what 10 minutes of decent booking(recycled booking btw) can do. Now stop having him make jokes on the mic...he's terrible. His delivery is buns. Buttcheeks. The crust on your anus after a shit. Really bad.

Like, Tater Tots and Prunes back to back.

Roman needs to be the silent badass. Say few words here and there, but be straight, to the point, and be a badass.

Good for Reigns he deserved it after all the crap he has had to deal with from the WWE Universe. Maybe if some fans would shut up and let them try and put on a show then maybe some great things will happen. Hats off to the Philly crowd tonight. They really made it a special moment, it felt like old WWE for a minute there. Great to see a crowd behind him for once.

the *Censored*

Once he got better booking, people started getting behind him. You can't blame the WWE Universe on this one. Ridiculous.

I'm going to be one hundred percent honest. I don't think this is going to work, because if the writing (*cough*Vince*cough*) gets lazy and goes right back to "sufferin succotash son" levels, then all they've done is dig Romans grave deeper.

I don't actually have anything against Roman himself, he's not as green as he once was, and he legitimately has one of the best spears in the business at the moment. But the guy can't talk. He just can't. It doesn't matter if you give him a goofy as *Censored* dipshit promo, or the kind of promo that would blow even CM Punk away, the fact of the matter is it won't work because Roman comes across as awkward and honestly a little confused when he opens his mouth. He needs to be the silent badass. He needs to be the tweener who calmly rips his opponents to shreds, he does NOT need to be another John Cena.

And for the love of god, lose the swat gear. I don't necessarily want him to go back to regular old trunks and kickpads, but it's time to move away from the SHIELD days. In regards to that, he comes across like a lonely ex-boyfriend who can't understand that it's over.

So no more bad promos. No more shitty catch-phrases, no more attempts to turn him in to superman 3.0.

It has begun.

r409tFN.jpg

This is so accurate.

I think Reigns has improved, they really need to stop booking him to run through EVERYBODY all the time though. Like, there is nobody legit on Roman's level besides Cena and Brock. One of them will be his opponent at Mania.

Archived