Screenshot Topic - Update (Snapshots from Creation Suite Trailer Oct 13)

.RyeE.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at the models of Ziggler and Darren Young they both have combinations in their attires like hand wrap with wristband/baller ID. Ziggler with the jacket and vest combination. I hope that we could do that in the create a superstar/superstar studio. I hope they give us the ability to combine shirts and jackets, wristband and hand wrap, hand wrap and finger tapes, and etc. like in the old gen create a superstar. This could open up new looks when creating wrestlers for current gen. And i hope that ziggler's jacket is not select-able as a whole, give us variation. Lastly don't lock attires to be used as entrance only. Like Hogan's bandana, ryback's cut shirt, etc. Since we can create an entrance attire put back the option of turning on/off attires during match, entrance and cut scenes just like in old gen.

Regarding the screenshots loving all the models, good to see the level of detail for old school Austin (with an extended beard and no knee brace). Hoping to see an updated entrance for him.

Okay, can someone help me out? How come whenever I see the new IGN reveals are posted, whenever I go to the article, all I can see is the previous week's reveals? I can't find the new reveals, ever. I always have to go searching around the forum to find the list of people released and screenshots and I never see the renders.

Okay, can someone help me out? How come whenever I see the new IGN reveals are posted, whenever I go to the article, all I can see is the previous week's reveals? I can't find the new reveals, ever. I always have to go searching around the forum to find the list of people released and screenshots and I never see the renders.

Does this work for you?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/08/10/igns-weekly-wwe-2k16-roster-reveal?utm_source=IGN%20hub%20page&utm_medium=IGN%20%28front%20page%29&utm_content=1&utm_campaign=Coverstory

Does this work for you?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/08/10/igns-weekly-wwe-2k16-roster-reveal?utm_source=IGN%20hub%20page&utm_medium=IGN%20%28front%20page%29&utm_content=1&utm_campaign=Coverstory

i see no new renders too Oo

Does this work for you?

Yess!! It works! What was the problem?

Does this work for you?

Yess!! It works! What was the problem?

I honestly have no idea. I never seem to have the problem that you had. :P

Archived