Why do you love WWE?

abhunter

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't.

Tbh I literally walked into this thread knowing you were gonna say exactly this lol. Only thing I got wrong was that you'd be the first post.

Well, at least I'm not FICKLLEEEE

But you probably liked it in the past. ugh...fickle af

I don't.

Tbh I literally walked into this thread knowing you were gonna say exactly this lol. Only thing I got wrong was that you'd be the first post.

Well, at least I'm not FICKLLEEEE

But you probably liked it in the past. ugh...fickle af

Wow, I walked RIGHT into that, it wasn't even hard to think of and I still didn't consider that when I made my joke...

*Censored* you. :lol:

It's more like an addiction at this point.

Pretty much. And when you get to the really fantastic moments it makes them worth more.

Yes, agreed with you both.

I also love the stories, the wrestling and some of the political elements behind the scenes.

Diva matches (besides Bellas) are my favorite part of loving WWE

and great matches in general. Great angles before they get messed up.

I wouldn't say I love it, but I do enjoy it. It's also the idea that people keep saying in this thread of waiting for something really good to happen. It's like the end of that "Wrestling Isn't Wrestling" video: Some of it sucks. But when it's good, it's *censored*ing great

I know some people will read this and go "well fine leave" or "what a troll" or "shut up Schizo(not me, but shoutout to NewFNShow and EJ) but I have to say this. I may say some annoying things on here and I may not get along with everybody but we all still have something in common, our love of wrestling. And up until this week I would've still proudly stood up as a WWE WRESTLING FAN. Why? Because even when people would say "oh you still watch that?" Or "Dude that shits fake" or "It used to be better" I accepted it because I truly believed in my heart that what I was watching was worth watching. I truly believed that I was watching a quality product OVERALL. I would've defended it until the end because I love it and it's been apart of me since I was in diapers. It didn't matter if it was scripted and people ridiculed me for it because I believed in my heart of hearts that it was still a good product. Well today after seeing Cena beat another young credible star, Patrick leave Tough Enough, and various other things I've come to realize that fickle or not, I can't confidently say I love WWE anymore. I can't honestly say I have the same passion for watching it liked I used too. There even was a time when NXT was the saving grace of me staying to watch it. And yes there are some great things going down with the divas but overall this company just doesn't do it for me anymore. Maybe it's time I go back to watching every promotion out there to realize what I've been neglected of. Smh

Archived