Steve GFX Shop *Taking Request's*

Steve.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, they all stink. It looks like you simply cut out part of the picture and just used that as the ava. I don't mind smaller avas, but when it's utterly clear you just sort of did some cutting and nothing else, it sucks. Some of them looked pretty jagged as well. The big problem though is that you edited them to death. They're too foggy/faded looking.

Tell me how can i improve it?

- Try to find your own style.

- Try to expirement with diffirent styles.

- Learn how to correctly sharpen an image.

- Use filters, colorings etc.

- If needed use actions, there are many on the internet. Or you can create your own actions for specific images.

- Play around with the settings. Exposure,curves,levels,brightness/contrast, selective color etc.

- Always save as a png file to get the best possible quality.

The effects are shit, the dimensions are AIDS. Read some tutorials or ask an actually good GFX'er for tips to improve.

150x300 are the maximum dimensions permitted here, yours are 190x250, give the rules a read.

Get better.

Damn son

Crazy's just jealous because you dropped one set of avy's that is better than anything he's ever done. A student cannot teach a master how to change, you think Uma Thurman from Kill Bill was teaching Pai Mei? You think Po, from Kung Fu Panda, was teaching Shifu? Nah *Censored*.

Keep the borders, I love them. They add a lot of character.

Archived