Steve GFX Shop *Taking Request's*

Steve.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Second avy Reigns looks like he's ready to rape Rollins is his avy with that pitch darkness and their respective expressions.

Also, you went full retard on the first three Rock avys. Never go full retard.

I don't like any of them. You're trying way too hard with the effects effect's and your avys avy's are coming off as butt ugly as a result.

They look terrible, again. The Ambrose one is sharpened too much and that second Reigns one is way too dark. And again, the effects are just atrocious. They're too bright and the contrast is way too high. I don't even know what you were thinking with this first three Rock avas, they're some of the worst I've ever seen. You need to stop adding all of these effects in. Sometimes effects can make an image look cool, but you don't need always use them. You have to be able to look at a picture and make the decision if the effect is needed. Same goes for sharpening, some images needs it in a higher dose, some need it to be de-sharpened. If you can get your sharpening and effects under control then your work will start getting better.

Archived