Steve GFX Shop *Taking Request's*

Steve.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You really love those borders, don't you? They look terrible, please stop including them in your work. Other than that, these are better than your previous avys but you haven't really done anything except resize them. They still look bang average. Fiddle around with the effects and whatnot, don't make it basic when you can do better.

We'll give you some more tips in the Skype group chat, so come online later if you want to. You only stand to improve...

Better, but still need some improvement. The Raw set isn't that bad. Some look over sharpened, and some look a little too bright or faded. But overall they aren't bad. That second set though...oi. To your credit, the second Ambrose one looks pretty good. But the rest...they're too sharp and it looks like you upped the contrast too much on quite a few.

You're getting better, but your still not quite there.

Better, but still need some improvement. The Raw set isn't that bad. Some look over sharpened, and some look a little too bright or faded. But overall they aren't bad. That second set though...oi. To your credit, the second Ambrose one looks pretty good. But the rest...they're too sharp and it looks like you upped the contrast too much on quite a few.

Thank you brother, i will improve more next time. :) by the way tell me which one i should continue the first set or secobd set Sizes?

Dude... 150x300 ffs, the permitted size. How many more times do you need to be told that?

Guys here i made some

7b474m9.png92b4U6o.pngXK1jMwH.pngPDqSHve.pngr4niVJC.pngMReBoT4.pngl4cGzsY.png

Compared to your first work this is some nice impovement, The sharpening of the images is done in a big improved way. but i'd really wish that you would drop those borders, but if you like them then more power to you.

My favorite of the set is the Paige and the red Nikki one.

Looks like you only take one advice at a time into consideration. Those borders really need to go, they take a lot away from the quality of the avys. Anyway, these are a bit better but you still need to work on making your effects pop a bit more.

Dude... 150x300 ffs, the permitted size. How many more times do you need to be told that?

Guys here i made some

These are nice.

Guys here i made some

These are nice.

MAJOR improvement. Keep it up.

I don't like the borders either. Too plain and thick. Fills up too much space. But... you're getting better.

Looks like you only take one advice at a time into consideration. Those borders really need to go, they take a lot away from the quality of the avys. Anyway, these are a bit better but you still need to work on making your effects pop a bit more.

Compared to your first work this is some nice impovement, The sharpening of the images is done in a big improved way. but i'd really wish that you would drop those borders, but if you like them then more power to you.

My favorite of the set is the Paige and the red Nikki one.

Thanks All Of you guys for Feedback and as per some of them told to Remove the Borders I removed it. ;)

Avy's

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

Sig

Lesanr_Stlye.png

Archived