WWE Merchandise Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They need to stop putting designs on the back. Looks like shit 99% of the time

Yup. The design looks awesome on the front, but the back ruins it. The only time it looks even remotely good is if it's a smaller logo at the top/neck area

I was having a chuckle at the windbreakers...even thinking that the Macho one would be kinda cool to wear as a joke. Then I saw those *censored*ing shoes. Save me Jesus.

I think they're kiddies ones, hence the velcro. I should buy them for my little one, for ha has.

I don't understand the problem with the shoes. As it's already been said, they look like kids shoes. What's the difference between a kid wearing these and wearing shoes with some cartoon character on them?

I don't understand the problem with the shoes. As it's already been said, they look like kids shoes. What's the difference between a kid wearing these and wearing shoes with some cartoon character on them?

Because there is a more of a chance in you getting bullied at school more than with ones with a cartoon character.

Most schools here have a "black shoes" policy as part of uniform. My daughter has nifty black leather ones with red lights on the sole.

Rob Schamberger made his new Becky Lynch print into a shirt.

tCeGTot.jpg

Thinkin about it. Depends on how good Becky's official WWE shirt for Mania is. I picture it being emerald green with orange and gold accents.

The shoe thing...

Nobody expects them to be taken seriously. We all know they're kids shoes. Why aren't we allowed to laugh at them anyway? They look ridiculous. I wore some ridiculous shit when I was a kid. I look at old photos and laugh at myself...just as I'm laughing at those heinous shoes.

Raw spoiler:

– We noted a few months back via WrestlingDVDNetwork.com that WWE was considering either a DVD set on Shane McMahon or the United States Title for this year. The Shane project was nixed and the US Title DVD is being released soon but there’s now speculation that the Shane title may be back on for another date. However, WDN reports that the project is still shelved as of last word but that doesn’t mean it won’t be revived now that Shane is back working with the company. It was rumored at one point that perhaps the project was nixed due to Shane’s involvement, which doesn’t look like it would be an issue now.

http://www.dailywrestlingnews.com/shane-mcmahon-project-coming-back-wwe-star-praises-tag-team-wwe-full-sail-updates/

Archived