WWE Merchandise Thread

Jmerc

Guest Fight Me.

Im so convinced they are only a team because the *censored*ing announce team coined Y2AJ. *censored*ing jackasses.

Actually, the Social Outcasts did lol.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RAW spoilers?

j5NKZlv.jpg

This has gotta be fake, right?

God, I hope so. I'm holding out hope that it is, because that fake Chuck Taylor NXT shirt, a few months back turned out to be fake, and it looked like it could be real

Guest Fight Me.

RAW spoilers?

j5NKZlv.jpg

God, I hope so. I'm holding out hope that it is, because that fake Chuck Taylor NXT shirt, a few months back turned out to be fake, and it looked like it could be real

http://shop.wwe.com/chris-jericho-and-aj-styles-y2aj-authentic-t-shirt/W11062.html#start=3

Nah fam, it's real.

RAW spoilers?

j5NKZlv.jpg

http://shop.wwe.com/chris-jericho-and-aj-styles-y2aj-authentic-t-shirt/W11062.html#start=3

Nah fam, it's real.

*Censored*!

Im so convinced they are only a team because the *censored*ing announce team coined Y2AJ. *censored*ing jackasses.

Most slogans come from the announcers, they're probably fed to them by creative. JR used to do it many times in the past.

I'm still hoping for a "Maggle" shirt. Even better if it says "He's the lunatic fringe, Maggle".

They looked better on the website tbh. The way they printed them looks like they'll fade easily.

I've always had an issue with the print breaking up with T-Shirts. My nWo one looked awful after a couple of washes.

They looked better on the website tbh. The way they printed them looks like they'll fade easily.

I've always had an issue with the print breaking up with T-Shirts. My nWo one looked awful after a couple of washes.

Did you get that one from WWE Shop or WCW days? Because I bought a red nWo shirt that was from 1998 on eBay and it's the painted screen like material, so it doesn't fade. WCW most likely made there's better.

– ECW Press, which often works with WWE on new books, has announced “NXT: The Future Is Now” for an April 2017 release. The book will be written by Jon Robinson and will focus on the creation and rise of the WWE NXT brand.

The following was issued today:

NXT: The Future is Now by Jon Robinson (April 1, 2017, ECW Press) follows the rise of NXT from its conception to becoming WWE’s newest global brand. Learn how NXT came to be, from the opening of the WWE Performance Center to WWE’s new, forward-thinking approach to talent development. See how Seth Rollins, Bray Wyatt, Paige, Charlotte and other new stars have broken into WWE more prepared than any generation before. Get an inside look into WWE’s future as new and exciting performers hone their skills, personalities, and so much more under the watchful eye of Paul “Triple H” Levesque. With new, insightful interviews from Triple H, NXT trainers, Superstars and Divas, fans will learn how the future is indeed now!

NXT: The Future is Now is scheduled for a Spring 2017 release by ECW Press, in partnership with WWE. Over the past fifteen years, ECW has been a leading publisher of wrestling books, including autobiographies of Jimmy “The Mouth of the South” Hart, Larry Zybyszko, and The Missing Link, as well as The Death of WCW and The Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame series.

http://www.dailywrestlingnews.com/details-on-wwes-first-ever-book-for-wwe-nxt-with-triple-h-and-others/

Wash the shirts inside out.

Ah, thanks.

Did you get that one from WWE Shop or WCW days? Because I bought a red nWo shirt that was from 1998 on eBay and it's the painted screen like material, so it doesn't fade. WCW most likely made there's better.

I got a couple from events, and a couple from Euroshop. My Save Us Y2J actually got shredded in the wash!!

Archived