Most famous Video Game quote?

Crack.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Gouranga!" - GTA 1 (when you run over all of the monks at the same time)

"I know a place on the edge of the Red Ligh District where we can lay low, but my hands are all messed up so you better drive, brother."

This makes me wish I could go back and experience GTA3 again for the first time...or any of the GTA games for that matter. GTA3 definitely had some magic about it, though. I just remember those commercials being on tv nonstop...the one with the car jumping the train tracks and the opera music. Good times.

Hell...I wish I could go back and experience PS2 again for the first time. So many memories of that opening sequence with the geometric shapes and colorful lights flying around...that sound. The emotion engine, man! The goddamn emotion engine.

"This place shall become your grave" - M.Bison (But it sounds way more fitting in Japanese.)

About the Budokai series, Vegeta said "Drop dead" so much that every time I think of that series that is the 1st thing that comes to mind.

"YOU DO WELL HUHUH youu do welll" - Recoome

Speaking of "toasty"...are there any toasty easter eggs in MKX? I know they love easter eggs in that game.

when editing your Kombat Kard there are Toasty and Burnt Toast icons, if that counts as an easter egg

• 5 months later...

'Falcon PAAAAWWWNNNCHH' - Super Smash Bros.

'Do a barrel roll!' - Starfox 64

'Suffer, like G did' - House of the Dead 2

'Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?' - Bioshock

'War. War never changes' - Fallout 3

Archived