WWE Diva Retires from In-Ring Competition!

The Rosh

I won't miss her. She was getting rather annoying over the past year because of her banal promos and condescending demeanor. I won't deny that she was the best, or at least, most prominent diva in quite a while. The Bellas are quite annoying in their own way. Paige is the only diva I like.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll miss AJ, not surprised she left, she's been distancing herself from WWE recently, and has been pushing for the NXT group publicly since before Punk left, and then her Slammy speech this year. Plus the whole the doctor with the companies backing suing her husband probably made it super awkward.

I hope Charlotte gets called up very soon! She/the division really need it.

I get why people want Charlotte on the main roster, she's amazing, but for me she should be kept till last, like Owens was in NXT. Get the division hot, then bring her in. Bringing her into a cold division could hurt her.

So it wasn't a dream

Yeah honestly AJ will be remembered in a much more positive light. The Bellas will be remembered for Jerry Springer and the womb so yeah much worse.

Getting sick of this argument so for those that actually appreciate AJ: favorite AJ match?Mines gotta be her whole feud with Kaitlyn. Any of those matches were damn good.

I was most invested in her during her SD first run with Kaityln and Natlaya, which eventually led to Bryan.

Everyone should have posted GIFs/shots of her ass as a fitting tribute instead of all the lame ass arguing over the past few pages. Thread would have been so much more beautiful that way.

Kudos, Alter.

bQXrx20.gif

Not bothered at all by this. She was good, don't get me wrong, but since she married CM Punk you could tell she was kinda copying him in most of her time (examples; shooting on the divas division, her promos sounded the same as Punks, even claiming she was the "best in the world" when she had the title). To me, it just seemed like she didn't put any effort in, and for that, as a fan, I don't really want to see that. Also, for someone who claimed she "loves" wrestling, she's done the same thing her husband did; she's left completely.

Plus with more Paige and Bella's on my TV screen, and potentialiy Charlotte, Sasha and Becky coming up is all the more reason for me to pay attention to the Divas division than it was while AJ "returned".

Not bothered at all by this. She was good, don't get me wrong, but since she married CM Punk you could tell she was kinda copying him in most of her time (examples; shooting on the divas division, her promos sounded the same as Punks, even claiming she was the "best in the world" when she had the title). To me, it just seemed like she didn't put any effort in, and for that, as a fan, I don't really want to see that. Also, for someone who claimed she "loves" wrestling, she's done the same thing her husband did; she's left completely.

Plus with more Paige and Bella's on my TV screen, and potentialiy Charlotte, Sasha and Becky coming up is all the more reason for me to pay attention to the Divas division than it was while AJ "returned".

Pretty much some up why I "turned" on her. Word for word.

But more AJ ass GIFs would be nice.

The whole pregnant thing would hold more water if she didn't have a natch the night after WrestleMania.

Hey, Paige's mom wrestled a match while she was pregnant. :P

Man, this forum when the Bellas retire...

Nah Cross Rhodes did Seppuku so no one will actually care. In terms of nooooooooooo whyyyyyyy anyway. There'll be OMG YES and shit as they suck.

I WISH YOU DIED IN THE WOMB.

So because she loves wrestling she can't retire if she's no longer happy and has a passion? Cool to know. Not trying to be rude but why do we as fans feel so entitled?

So because she loves wrestling she can't retire if she's no longer happy and has a passion? Cool to know. Not trying to be rude but why do we as fans feel so entitled?

I don't understand that viewpoint either tbh. It should be totally up to them to decide when to call it quits. They entertained us while they were there, they served their purpose and did their job. But if they don't feel like continuing with it for whatever reason, it's totally their decision to make and we should respect. I don't get the need to question them over making a choice about their own career.

I don't understand that viewpoint either tbh. It should be totally up to them to decide when to call it quits. They entertained us while they were there, they served their purpose and did their job. But if they don't feel like continuing with it for whatever reason, it's totally their decision to make and we should respect. I don't get the need to question them over making a choice about their own career.
Exactly! I still remember when Shawn retired and I was even pissed at first and then I realized this isn't about me. Shawn was amazing and I respected his retirement and accepted that it wasn't my call to make as a fan.

Archived