WWE Diva Retires from In-Ring Competition!

The Rosh

If it wasn't for me starting this thread none of you would be able to discuss it.

I believe some thanks are in order.

I believe a ban for blatant trolling is in order. Or do the mods just let that shit fly now?

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But first, stop giving him attention. Jesus. You keep calling him a troll, but do you know what trolls want? Attention and to cause trouble. you know what you're doing when you react to him? FEEDING HIM!!!

Doesn't this forum have an ignore function? Use it instead of whining about Rosh every post he makes.

Anyway, AJ could be great for Alexa Bliss. Their build seems more similar, although Alexa is more of a high flyer than AJ. I haven't seen Alexa wrestle though, so I dunno if she does submissions and whatnot.

You know it goes beyond that. And I'm sorry if this is off topic and rude but here goes. The dude's stories don't add up. One time he said he wasn't that bored and desperate for attention that he would make two accounts. Then another time he said he had no clue who the other account was. And just yesterday or the day before he said it was his siblings account. Then during Raw he said that his brother wasn't trolling because it was 4 am where he lived. That's literally blatant trolling and much more. And then he's not even witty or original with it. Lol For the life of me what the hell goes on, on this site anyway? Not trying to disrespect the mods because I'm sure they do have a lot on their plates but sheesh.

If it wasn't for me starting this thread none of you would be able to discuss it.

I believe some thanks are in order.

Exhibit A

shut the *Censored* up

Exhibit B

So disrespectful.

Exhibit C

If you don't like it, then ignore him. Stop responding to him and giving him attention, it's not rocket science.

Interesting thing though would be if Alexa and AJ can lift one another. :lol:

I'm not sure how the match would be as their styles seem to be different, but it would be interesting seeing two cute midgets go at it.

Archived