WWE Show Discussion

Faster Than Light

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My point is, I personally don't think someone should be labelled a 'PPV Headliner' just because they've done it a once or twice... :cool:

Wade Barrett, as the leader of the Nexus, was THE headliner though and a legit WWE Championship contender

My point is, I personally don't think someone should be labelled a 'PPV Headliner' just because they've done it a once or twice... :cool:

Wade Barrett, as the leader of the Nexus, was THE headliner though and a legit WWE Championship contender

Yeah...like once. I'm sure if I got back through all the years and see who headlined PPVs I could find some names too. Barrett isn't a headliner. He may have been before when it first happened, and could have been further if it happened more. But he definitely isn't worthy of the title.

I know I'm late, but Cole AL-*censored*ING-MOST ruined Adam Rose for me already. He needs to just stop. Jesus.

You're not a true Rosebud if you can be soured on him like a damn Lemon that easily

I hate Michael Cole. I really do.

Yeah...like once. I'm sure if I got back through all the years and see who headlined PPVs I could find some names too. Barrett isn't a headliner. He may have been before when it first happened, and could have been further if it happened more. But he definitely isn't worthy of the title.

Barrett main evented a solid portion of 2010's PPV's though.

SummerSlam-Main Event Team Nexus vs Team WWE

Night of Champions-Main Event WWE Championship 6 Pack Challenge

Hell in a Cell-Not the main event, but he pinned John Cena

Bragging Rights-Main Event vs Randy Orton for WWE Championship

Survivor Series-Main Event vs Randy Orton for WWE Championship

TLC-Main Event vs John Cena

I hope Henry is heel now and that wasn't just a one-time thing. I miss the days when Henry was one of the most dominant guys in the roster (and I also kinda miss his locks).

3MB is awesome

3MB are the greatest and this feud is gold.

Archived