Rumor: Chris Sabin Gone from TNA

Oresama

Former TNA Champion Chris Sabin is rumored to be gone from TNA, reports PWInsider.com. He finished his last day with company working TNA’s One Night Only pay-per-view tapings. It is said that TNA offered him a new deal, but he opted not to sign. The situation is described as similar to what happened with AJ Styles.

So far, TNA nor Sabin have confirmed the news.

Source

NOOOOOOOOOO. :(

His run last year after being gone from injury was pretty good too. A world title run (short but still) and a couple of more reigns as X-Division champ (at least 3 I think). Him leaving was the last thing I expected.

^ I heard Bad Influence are on their way out soon as well.

From the sounds of it Bad Influence,Aries and Joe's contracts all are up sometime soon this year. Also have heard similar with Gail Kim and Kurt Angle. All have been reported on some site or form that they might not stick around after for ether money or just over being there reasons

^ I heard Bad Influence are on their way out soon as well.

Damn, really? WIll TNA have anyone left soon? If i remember hearing correct a while back, Angle is also set to expire soon and the same goes for Joe. I'm not a TNA fan by any means but this is never good to see, no matter what company.

Good for Sabin. That joke of a world title reign they gave him was terrible. Especially since he became probably one of the most entertaining heels along side Bad Influence. Glad he realized he got shafted and walked on em

Agreed as far as the title run goes. That shit was so forced, I just don't see how anyone can say "it was great". Honestly the only reason it was given to him was to award his loyalty to the company, outside of that, Chris Sabin never deserved to be World Champion..Not with that build-up anyways.

Good for Sabin. That joke of a world title reign they gave him was terrible. Especially since he became probably one of the most entertaining heels along side Bad Influence. Glad he realized he got shafted and walked on em

Agreed as far as the title run goes. That shit was so forced, I just don't see how anyone can say "it was great". Honestly the only reason it was given to him was to award his loyalty to the company, outside of that, Chris Sabin never deserved to be World Champion..Not with that build-up anyways.

Just like they are doing with Eric Young. It will be the same thing to a T probably.

Anyways I would love to see Sabin get at least a tour with NJPW and have a MCMG reunion/run for iwgp jr tag belts.

Sabin could have been a contender for the world title if it was still bobby roode that had it, I feel like the way they made Aries take it from him, should have been what they did with Sabin, the whole kicking out his crutches deal and talking him down before he left for surgery.

But good for Sabin, he is one of the originals, and that company is just a mess at the moment, throwing around world title reigns like nothing. Least when Jarrett held it forever, people wanted to see him loose it.

I think Sabin would benifit more in japan, not saying him and shelly should team back up, but he could maybe have a fued with him. And joe...that's just sad what's happened to him. I remember when he debuted the build up they had round him, he was a monster, and now look at where he is, he needs out of there.

I wonder what he will do now.

Return to ROH/NJPW/the Indies?

Join Double J's new thing?

WWE?

Take a break from wrestling?

I also wonder what's next for the Derrick Rose of wrestling.

Damn, man. Has Sabin really been inactive for that long?

Archived