'Things that piss you off' Thread

JGPLX.

Exactly. There's no reason for them to drive in the fast lane/passing lane when there's no car to pass. Even on a three-lane highway, some drivers will go to the left lane to pass when there's the right lane. o\

Chris Brown and Justin Bieber fans annoy the hell out of me, most of them are *censored*ing idiots. So many girls were saying they'd let Chris Brown beat them up... goddamn dumb bitches. And now, Justin Bieber fans are saying they support Justin Bieber for speeding while intoxicated. What the *Censored*? Two *censored*tards with *censored*tard fans.

I seen one girl post. He has done a lot for charity. Where is this monster you talk about. He did nothing wrong...some people need reality checks

Who? Chris Brown? When? Before or after beating Rihanna? Not only that, but there are reports that he has abused before. Not sure about after, but he continues to act like a douche.

I think he was quoting the girl who was asking people where is the monster regarding Bieber.

Oh, I misunderstood.

Bieber isn't a monster, but he's an immature little shit who needs a hard reality check.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find myself pissed off about very small things. One of them includes walking etiquette. lol.

Kids who can't walk properly in a hallway, mostly in school. There will be a single file line of people walking on the right side going one way and there'll be another single file line of people on walking on the left side in the opposite way. But then there's that one idiot/group of idiots who feel like *censored*ing shit up and walking against the crowd and they just wind up causing a cluster.

Oh, and when I open one of the hallway double-doors in school and expect to be the first one who passes through it. But most times that doesn't happen. Right when I open the door, there's another person on the other side of it who decides to walk through at the same time, neglecting the fact there's another door only inches away from the one I just opened. We wind up bumping into each other trying to squeeze through the same doorway.

Slow drivers and drivers that cut, and drivers that cut and drive slow. And people who put their carts in a parking spot or in the middle of the parking lot.

Imagine lot of censors in this post and obvious rage.

So...Asians?

Nope. White people, shockingly.

Also hate how when you ask someone a question, they ignore it or don't answer at all.

People who still use terms like "YOLO" or "hipster". What does it mean to be a hipster these days anyway? It's been thrown around like crazy.

I hate it when I make way for others (i.e. opening the door for them or stepping to the side and letting them pass) and they don't say thanks.

Even if you don't speak English, can't you at least smile to show any appreciation? It's not hard to fake a 'thank you' even if you don't feel it.

I've gotten used to this. People don't say thank you very often, so it's nice when someone does.

I find it kinda odd when guys hold the door open for me and smile at me though. Like, you want my dick or what?

Slow drivers and drivers that cut, and drivers that cut and drive slow. And people who put their carts in a parking spot or in the middle of the parking lot.

Imagine lot of censors in this post and obvious rage.

This and people who don't understand the concept of giveway and roundabouts. And people who drive at like 50 mph in the middle or right lane on the Motorway. *Censored* off into the left lane you dumb *Censored* *censored*s.

Drivers that take any longer than a few seconds to make their turn off of a road, making you slam on the brakes. Get the hell off the road.

Drivers that drive like 30 mph in the LEFT LANE in a 50 mph zone. ffs.

I see this a lot in residential areas. THERE'S SPACE AND CARS AREN'T COMING, WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG TO MAKE A TURN?! So goddamn retarded.

I *censored*ing hate my parents. They've been arguing with each other all my life, which was pretty traumatizing during my childhood. Now it's just annoying, but it still pisses me off. Stubborn *censored*s. I can't wait to move out. Too much negative energy.

You guys sound like my half-brother. I feel like I am going to die when I am riding when he is driving.

I don't drive dangerously or recklessly. Its just that these overly hesitant and overly protective people obstruct the traffic. It's the people who still drive around like they are taking a driving test/lesson.

When coworkers "help" me at work.

I don't need your damn "help". I need you to stay out of my way, because I'm a lot better at my job than you are, and I could complete the task at hand in about a fifth of the time if you would step off my turf. Meanwhile, the same people that are "helping" me, are neglecting their own jobs, which then leads to other problems. I don't understand it, I will never understand it, and it pisses me off every time it happens.

I drive dangerously, but oddly not recklessly. Still safe. But people who drive too slow, cut and drive slow, cut, or even hesitate before making a turn are worse and more dangerous. Only time driving slow is safe is when you're alone or driving with other cars that agree. It's a common misconception driving slow is always safe, it's just safer than speeding, but that's it.

I hate people who laugh way too hard at their own jokes. This one guy at my college has this disgusting nasal Squidward like laugh every single time he says something slightly jokey whether it's a sarcastic remark or just a joke and I have the urge to break his nose every time. And also people who believe family is more important than friends. Some people have abusive parents and good friends, but yeah, they should totally leave the concerned people that care about them to get more black eyes and emotional scars from their "loving" family. Bloody pillocks.

I hate people who laugh way too hard at their own jokes. This one guy at my college has this disgusting nasal Squidward like laugh every single time he says something slightly jokey whether it's a sarcastic remark or just a joke and I have the urge to break his nose every time. And also people who believe family is more important than friends. Some people have abusive parents and good friends, but yeah, they should totally leave the concerned people that care about them to get more black eyes and emotional scars from their "loving" family. Bloody pillocks.

He sounds hilarious.

He sounds hilarious.

So does a fart in a spacesuit.

I *censored*ing hate my parents. They've been arguing with each other all my life, which was pretty traumatizing during my childhood. Now it's just annoying, but it still pisses me off. Stubborn *censored*s. I can't wait to move out. Too much negative energy.

This applies to my entire family. Sometimes it makes me wish I could just go to sleep and wake up at an entirely different place. Or in an entirely different life.

Archived