'Things that piss you off' Thread

JGPLX.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People who play the disabled card. Like I was at the bus stop with my mate the other day, and when the bus came, I went on it. When we sat down, he said everyone was giving us dirty looks 'cos we didn't let an old woman with a wheelchair go on first. PLAYING THE DISABLED CARD.

Same goes for gay guys who use being gay as a justifiable reason to grope girls.

Those groups of about 5 people in your local shopping centre/mall that walk EXTREMELY slow, knowing you're behind them and most likely knowing you can't get past. I've resorted to shoving past these people on bad days.

Nothing wrong with this. If they want to take up all the space and walk slowly doing it, anything from stepping on their shoes to shoving past them to even spitting on the ground once in front of them to make them disgusted, uncomfortable, or simply walk around it. Anything to inconvenience those inconsiderate *censored*ers are all fair game. Plus, I wear earphones so nobody can say shit (or I don't care to give them the time of day).

When you try to hard to "act" the part when you're drinking/smoking with people. E.G. fake laughing while smoking pot, I want to break your goddamn face when I see that shit, and I'm by no means the type that is easy to anger like that.

When you try to hard to "act" the part when you're drinking/smoking with people. E.G. fake laughing while smoking pot, I want to break your goddamn face when I see that shit, and I'm by no means the type that is easy to anger like that.

I completely agree. Me and my friends are regular smokers and whenever we come across friends of friends who try and be something else when smoking with, not exactly try and be "cool" as such, but put on a front that they know everything about smoking.

Not going to lie. I did that before when I started for the first time, then that shit kicked in foreal

Haha well at least it did kick in. I'm so ass at taking hits (Don't ask me why, idk myself) that it took my third attempt in 3 isolated attempts to finally "get it."

I hate:

Women who want equal rights, but want the perks of being a woman to still remain in tact.

People who think they have special privileges for using a Pushchair. Today, this old woman on the bus had to stand because a woman wanted to get her pushchair on the bus

Random people who are drunk and try to constantly shake your hand and call you 'mate'

Overly camp gay guys. Not that they are gay. I don't mind gays and I not homophobic. I just don't like it when they go out of their way to make it known that they are gay. I just feel a little bit uncomfortable with all the prancing (and the aforementioned girl groping)

People who play the disabled card. Like I was at the bus stop with my mate the other day, and when the bus came, I went on it. When we sat down, he said everyone was giving us dirty looks 'cos we didn't let an old woman with a wheelchair go on first. PLAYING THE DISABLED CARD.

Same goes for gay guys who use being gay as a justifiable reason to grope girls.

Being a person with a disability, all I can say is... yep. Exactly.

Its nice to have people take it in to consideration, but at least personally, I feel like shit if people give me special treatment, and it pisses me off when others try to use it like its some kind of get out of being a decent human being free card.

Slow drivers and drivers that cut, and drivers that cut and drive slow. And people who put their carts in a parking spot or in the middle of the parking lot.

Imagine lot of censors in this post and obvious rage.

Slow drivers and drivers that cut, and drivers that cut and drive slow. And people who put their carts in a parking spot or in the middle of the parking lot.

Imagine lot of censors in this post and obvious rage.

People have cut me off, flipped me off and yelled at me for it. Wtf? I've passed someone once, they passed me, got in front of me, and slowed down. Sometimes I just hate driving

Rarely happens to me, but sometimes if someone cuts me, I cut 'em back dangerously. Hell, I had to make a left turn on this confusing highway in Philly, and the UPS truck driver opposite me who wanted to make left kept yelling or something. Before makin the turn, I flipped him off. Same thing with a lady who had to brake hard because she didn't see me, though I dunno if she was yelling at me, but I think she was.

Bitches who yell get stitches. Hmph.

Exactly. There's no reason for them to drive in the fast lane/passing lane when there's no car to pass. Even on a three-lane highway, some drivers will go to the left lane to pass when there's the right lane. o\

Chris Brown and Justin Bieber fans annoy the hell out of me, most of them are *censored*ing idiots. So many girls were saying they'd let Chris Brown beat them up... goddamn dumb bitches. And now, Justin Bieber fans are saying they support Justin Bieber for speeding while intoxicated. What the *Censored*? Two *censored*tards with *censored*tard fans.

Exactly. There's no reason for them to drive in the fast lane/passing lane when there's no car to pass. Even on a three-lane highway, some drivers will go to the left lane to pass when there's the right lane. o\

Chris Brown and Justin Bieber fans annoy the hell out of me, most of them are *censored*ing idiots. So many girls were saying they'd let Chris Brown beat them up... goddamn dumb bitches. And now, Justin Bieber fans are saying they support Justin Bieber for speeding while intoxicated. What the *Censored*? Two *censored*tards with *censored*tard fans.

I seen one girl post. He has done a lot for charity. Where is this monster you talk about. He did nothing wrong...some people need reality checks

I seen one girl post. He has done a lot for charity. Where is this monster you talk about. He did nothing wrong...some people need reality checks

Who? Chris Brown? When? Before or after beating Rihanna? Not only that, but there are reports that he has abused before. Not sure about after, but he continues to act like a douche.

People who will not admit mistakes. I called a lady on a bad inventory count that she did on some boxes and she got all pissy with me. Her response was this "I've worked here for 30 years. I know how to count!" She was off by 80 boxes and she was not happy when a 25 year-old kid called her out.

Archived