'Things that piss you off' Thread

JGPLX.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When coworkers "help" me at work.

I don't need your damn "help". I need you to stay out of my way, because I'm a lot better at my job than you are, and I could complete the task at hand in about a fifth of the time if you would step off my turf. Meanwhile, the same people that are "helping" me, are neglecting their own jobs, which then leads to other problems. I don't understand it, I will never understand it, and it pisses me off every time it happens.

YESSSSSS. Holy shit this bothers the shit out of me.

Staunch gun supporters.

Religious people who think they own atheists with their logic like "just because you can't see air doesn't mean it doesn't exist, just like God!" *Censored* no, completely different. They don't even understand what they're saying, most of the time, like when they say "omfg so we evolved from monkeys?!" Do your research, and don't use shitty religious sites, they're biased as hell.

Atheists who can't stfu about science, or keeps harassing how God or religion are bad. Just don't claim religious people shove their shit down your throat when you do the same, especially without understanding.

When people think science a counter to religion. No, it is not. It is absolutely in no way a counter to religion, God, or anything. Science work easily work hand in hand with higher power. Science was never about disproving higher power, ever. It is only about learning more about the world around us.

Staunch gun supporters.

Religious people who think they own atheists with their logic like "just because you can't see air doesn't mean it doesn't exist, just like God!" *Censored* no, completely different. They don't even understand what they're saying, most of the time, like when they say "omfg so we evolved from monkeys?!" Do your research, and don't use shitty religious sites, they're biased as hell.

Atheists who can't stfu about science, or keeps harassing how God or religion are bad. Just don't claim religious people shove their shit down your throat when you do the same, especially without understanding.

When people think science a counter to religion. No, it is not. It is absolutely in no way a counter to religion, God, or anything. Science work easily work hand in hand with higher power. Science was never about disproving higher power, ever. It is only about learning more about the world around us.

Exactly and the Holy Qur'an contains several quotes that are interrelated with science. It's not as if the Book was attempting to disprove it so I wholeheartedly agree as to people thinking it was to help refute religion (or the concept of religion).

It pisses me off when I see kids complain about high school when I would do anything to go back into high school and stay there. Easily the easiest years of education and life in general.

Then it pisses me off knowing I was probably one of those kids complaining about high school and I was so so so wrong in not enjoying it while I was there.

We will always complain about stuff we'll either need or wish we could revisit later on in our lives. I think it's a part of human nature.

Kind of like when we whine about a failed relationship even though we'd possibly do a lot to relive the great moments of some of those relationships.

I honestly miss high school and I won't lie. I don't miss it fully but enough to say I regret not capitalising on every opportunity I had there.

It pisses me off when I see kids complain about high school when I would do anything to go back into high school and stay there. Easily the easiest years of education and life in general.

Then it pisses me off knowing I was probably one of those kids complaining about high school and I was so so so wrong in not enjoying it while I was there.

This , just this. Holy shit i'll give everything to get back in school at this age.

I defo agree with this.

Yeah, fml. Past > Present. :P

Definitely, although I don't really get pissed when kids do that. If anything, that makes me smile knowing I was the same a few years back and used to complain about high school on a constant basis, only to realize at this point, it was actually the best and most relaxed time in life, with little to no worries. I miss high school. :)

I agree and disagree. For some, like myself, high school was a literal hell. I had to get out of there before i lost my sanity and i have never regretted dropping out and going for a GED instead.

But then there are the little shits who just bitch about having to go to class or being bored, and they deserve a good smack upside the head.

People who stick their nose in other people's business. My buddy Roger said the meat cutter at the grocery store was asking him all of these questions about me and him because she "always sees us together". she then asked him how long we had been a couple. He had to explain to her that we are not a couple and in fact just friends. The stupid part is that the woman doesn't even know my name, she just knows me from general conversation I have had with her.

Archived