Current World Title Holders Could Stay Champ For A Whole Year?

BrockMeatCannon

Like the title says, could the current two big title holders, Punk and Sheamus, stay world champ for a whole year? I'd say Punk definately would since he won it back in November, but something also tells me Sheamus is probably gonna survive Dolph's MITB cash-in and keep the title until near WrestleMania.

I don't know why, but it just feels that way to me and normally when I get this sort of feeling, it actually happens. But my question to you is do you think the same thing?

I'm hoping Punk breaks a year, really like his title run. Hell, I wouldn't mind seeing him hold the belt until after Mania. Imagine the push a younger star could get by defeating a guy who held it for over a year!

As for Sheamus.....his reign is boring. I have a feeling that either Ziggler or Barrett will end it sooner rather than later.

I'm hoping Punk breaks a year, really like his title run. Hell, I wouldn't mind seeing him hold the belt until after Mania. Imagine the push a younger star could get by defeating a guy who held it for over a year!

As for Sheamus.....his reign is boring. I have a feeling that either Ziggler or Barrett will end it sooner rather than later.

'This'

I would love or Punk to hold the title for a year or longer. Trips said he wanted t bring legitimacy back to the titles and Punk is the perfect one to start with. His recent heel turn (if you even wanna call it that) made things a lot more interesting again too.

Punk is likely gonna hold his till the Rumble, Sheamus will lose it whenever they build somebody up to beat him. I'm for both guys staying champs as long as possible though, both have had great matches all year.

Considering HHH is said to have a desire of restoring legitimacy to the world titles, I can see both world champs have year-long reigns, since both Punk and Sheamus have already done a portion of restoring prestige for their respective belts by having consistantly good matches whether they were title matches or non-title matches. However, if I had to pick one to lose their his first, it would have to be Sheamus and only on the grounds that he dropped it to Ziggler or Woy Barruh.

Punk holding the title is amazing. I could care less if he held for 2 more years as long as he maintains the prestige and brings it to the next level while also being entertaining as the WWE Champion. Sheamus on the other hand I don't even like as the world champion although I enjoy his matches from time to time. I just see many guys on the roster who I would rather see holding the World Championship for a year or so.

Punk will most likely hold onto it till the Rumble. As for Sheamus, he'll probably lose it within the next couple of months, and that's exactly what should happen, in my opinion. I'm sorry, but face Sheamus still bores the crap out of me, and I'd much rather Ziggler as Champ, or Barrett.

Like the title says, could the current two big title holders, Punk and Sheamus, stay world champ for a whole year? I'd say Punk definately would since he won it back in November, but something also tells me Sheamus is probably gonna survive Dolph's MITB cash-in and keep the title until near WrestleMania.

I don't know why, but it just feels that way to me and normally when I get this sort of feeling, it actually happens. But my question to you is do you think the same thing?

Isnt NOC the hometown of cena?

Isnt NOC the hometown of cena?

Yeah so I expect him to win the title there.

Archived