New Jack has passed away

Guest Fight Me.

Man, this *censored*ing bums me out.

Dude legit has my favorite memory of going to a indy show ever. There was seriously noone like this dude inside and outside of wrestling, if he said he was going to do it you bet your ass he would do it. 

Man, 58 is no age...even for someone who lived like he did.
Certainly a Controversial Bastard of a Human in the ring, who carved his legacy in the world of Wrestling with Blood and Violence.

One of a kind, RIP.

4 hours ago, Counting Lights said:

Huh, I literally just watched a video this week about a time that New Jack tried to straight up murder someone in the ring. Or, on a cage rather? Yeah, idk, condolences to his family is about all I'll give.

I believe he tried to kill several guys in the ring for real. The Mass Transit incident was no accident, he threw some guy off some scaffolding I believe completely missing some tables that were set up, and then he just pulled out a knife in the ring in a middle of a match and stabbed some guy. And that' just what I'm aware of. I guess you had to know him personally but from an outsiders perspective he seemed pretty awful.

Yeah, they go into more detail on those stories on his Dark Side of the Ring episode (which I totally recommend). Definitely don't wanna defend New Jack cause he did go too far...but all these situations were all instances of the other guy pissing off Jack prematch or some sort of receipt from a previous encounter. Again I don't wanna defend him but yeah these attacks weren't random lol

Here's the Confidential version with more stories.

I honestly don't hold anything against New Jack for almost killing some of those people. If you know some of the backstory to it, it wasn't entirely unfounded. Obviously he had an incredibly short fuse from cocaine abuse...so he would act on shit that he should have just thought about doing. But, it's also not like the people he hurt were great people. The mass transit incident was literally because the kid lied about his age and then asked New Jack to blade him because he didn't know how to do it himself. And the scaffolding incident with Vic Grimes was because Grimes almost killed New Jack previously with a botched spot.

Ecw never had any rights to any music from any record label,they used the songs until the record companies noticed them and was told to stop using theire music

Harry Slash produced music for ecw towards the end.

18 hours ago, Generations said:

I honestly don't hold anything against New Jack for almost killing some of those people. If you know some of the backstory to it, it wasn't entirely unfounded. Obviously he had an incredibly short fuse from cocaine abuse...so he would act on shit that he should have just thought about doing. But, it's also not like the people he hurt were great people. The mass transit incident was literally because the kid lied about his age and then asked New Jack to blade him because he didn't know how to do it himself. And the scaffolding incident with Vic Grimes was because Grimes almost killed New Jack previously with a botched spot.

Love this. 

Archived