Complaints thread

abhunter

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe Im the only one that notices or sees this.

Last year I could draw belts by hand, upload them and when I put the steel effect on, they made my belt design come to life and look really official. This year I notice I take those same designs and now they dont look as official anymore since they toned down the shine on the steel effect.

What i dont really like (apart of not having elimination as an option for triple threat, fatal 4 way, 5 man, 6 man and 8)

What the hell, really?!

Yeah, they said they will patch it tho.

If someone runs in on me during my champion entrance, and I grab the belt and hit them with it, why am I disqualified? The match hasnt started.

That issue is still IN? It doesn't make any sense why they haven't solve this problem.

Because they never fix issues from previous versions. How have people not realized this when year after year we see old bugs introduced and apparent bugs not fixed?

There needs to be a push to make a list of bugs and issues that have persisted and push them to the devs at several times during the development of the game... and still expect none of them to be fixed.

This game needs a serious upgrade on Call Name selections. Either let us make our own with an app of some sort, or give us something else that we can use to get more call names into the game.

Maybe find a way to let us pair together the call names to get additional ones.

Examples

"Mi" from Michelle combined with "Lina" in the call name "Selina" = "Melina"

"Ben" combined with "Wa" from Wallace = "Benoit"

Mc from Mccarthy combined with Man = "McMahon"

Also wouldn't hurt to add all of the in game wrestlers, commentators, ring announcers, GMs, etc first and last names.

Archived