Complaints thread

abhunter

One thing that I really hate, is having everything locked in MyCareer. Like, wtf? Didn't they hear the complaints the past few years about this shit? Yes, we start as an Indy Wrestler but look at today's Indy Wrestlers? They have gimmicks, good attires etc. Why are we forced to use loot boxes, spend VC to unlock hair, trunks, boots, kneepads yada yada yada? It pisses me off.

Because they wanted to add a reward system to RTG and Career mode

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing that I really hate, is having everything locked in MyCareer. Like, wtf? Didn't they hear the complaints the past few years about this shit? Yes, we start as an Indy Wrestler but look at today's Indy Wrestlers? They have gimmicks, good attires etc. Why are we forced to use loot boxes, spend VC to unlock hair, trunks, boots, kneepads yada yada yada? It pisses me off.

Even with the deluxe version?

Whew, I was really pissed off last night. :lol:

Despite my rage though, this is still a fantastic game.. with some issues here and there I hope will be ironed out in patches.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with this new Payback feature, but I really wish they'd kept Resiliency (especially this new and improved version that works against submissions, too) and Move Thief in the Abilities section. Personally, I gave everyone on the roster at least level 1 Resiliency and the Fired Up skill in the past, because it really assisted in the way I liked to work a match. Granted, the ability to switch wrestlers mid-match is a nice workaround for the Resiliency issue, but having to waste a Payback slot on those very few guys that I want stealing finishers really does hurt. Hopefully next year we get to have more than two Paybacks!

Oh, and a few of these character models are freaking awful! Dolph and Carmella, to name just a couple that maybe weren't great in the past but now make me cringe to use. And what the hell is up with them axing the not bad DDP model in favor of the horrible one???

Really hate not being able to have move thief and resiliency. Past legends like stone cold, rock, hhh, and etc should have them both.

I have been finding this game extremely awesome but I found out something disappointing.

Last year for whatever reason we lost the Two Handed Chokebomb from WWE 13 and now this year we lost Two Handed Chokebomb 1 from 2K17! WHY!?!?! Now we only have the Luke Gallows version where he falls forward instead of doing it Sit-Down style.

This really sucks for me as one of my main CAWs uses that and it took so long to get it back (gone from 07-13). Sucks for Albert/A-Train CAWs too.

**EDIT**

AAAAHHHH NEVERMIND I FOUND IT! It's now called "Sit-Out Chokebomb 1". False alarm! ;)

A few things I noticed:

Two Handed Chokeslam 1 and 12 Step removed with no additional similar moves to replace them.

Sit-Out Chokebomb 1

I'm only okay with that since this year we can set seperate tag entrances, while still keeping the trios entrance together. Seth/Dean seem to come out separately anyway whenever in a tag.

Also, I believe the Dean/Seth entrance was removed last year anyway in favor of a Dean/Roman entrance lol.

My only issue so far is the CAW parts still having compatibility issues like it had in last year's. Nonsensical ones at that. I'm still bummed about the Rick Rude attire choice, the exclusion of Foley, Cross, Trent Seven, etc. which is going to cause me to use slots I'd have used on other things. One glitch in Universe mode that was minor but otherwise, I'm enjoying the game.

Archived